Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

windows 7 pando problems

I just installed windows 7 on my pc. All updates are done.

I try to run pando and I keep getting an error telling me my firewall prohibits me from contacting their servers. This usually happens MID download of the client, not just when trying to restart pando. Even that is a pain, each time I have to restart pando I have to go to the website and start the process all over. The client progress is saved thank goodness but it's still a real pain. Right now I'm stuck on the error saying I need to adjust my firewall. All pando entries are checked in the 'allow' section of my firewall.

Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know where you are trying to download the game from but Pando is no longer used.

Zitat Zitat von Hazmat Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know where you are trying to download the game from but Pando is no longer used.
    Second time I've seen this incorrect information posted recently. Pando Media Booster is still very much used if you download the full game from the links provided on this website.

Zitat Zitat von Pellwen Beitrag anzeigen
    Even that is a pain, each time I have to restart pando I have to go to the website and start the process all over.
    This part confuses me a little. I'm not sure what you mean about having to go to the website again. Can you explain it a little more please?

Zitat Zitat von Pellwen Beitrag anzeigen
    All pando entries are checked in the 'allow' section of my firewall.
    Are you referring to the Windows Firewall or the DSL router/modem firewall?
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]