Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 41 von 41

Thema: Grim Reapers

Zitat Zitat von Ellouhollia Beitrag anzeigen
    I miss you too Jess :-\
    <3

Haha, sorry, I enjoy trawlin the forums drunk, and I'm a bit mean and uncensored when I drink.

I'm gonna start a new cappy on Crick eventually, so as soon as I hit 40 I'll come out and beat up your little warg so I can join your girls only club.

I know Jess - forever a black sheep and I love it. Anyway - to fuel your trawlin you should check out this thread ---> https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-a-lil-secret

(Ell runs for nearest hills)

Zitat Zitat von Jessy82 Beitrag anzeigen
    <3

Haha, sorry, I enjoy trawlin the forums drunk, and I'm a bit mean and uncensored when I drink.

I'm gonna start a new cappy on Crick eventually, so as soon as I hit 40 I'll come out and beat up your little warg so I can join your girls only club.

Suilaid All,

Officially welcoming Fearghus & Golrath as officers to Grim Reapers (yes they kicked my butt).

We were talking about healers and decided that for entry, instead of having to beat an officer, healing classes will have the option of just staying alive in full heals for 2 minutes (duration of the spar). This would be in the moors of course. Otherwise - if you're interested in joining, you just need to beat one of the officers in the moors in an anything goes 1v1 (except store-bought pots).

Good Hunting,

'Ell'

Suilaid All,

Officially welcoming Fearghus & Golrath as officers to Grim Reapers (yes they kicked my butt).

We were talking about healers and decided that for entry, instead of having to beat an officer, healing classes will have the option of just staying alive in full heals for 2 minutes (duration of the spar). This would be in the moors of course. Otherwise - if you're interested in joining, you just need to beat one of the officers in the moors in an anything goes 1v1 (except store-bought pots).

Good Hunting,

'Ell'
    outhealing dps classes while healing is pretty hard. I used to do it with my rk in roi, but there was prestanding rules they couldn't CC, obviously if they stunned they can pretty easily burst down before you can heal again. SO if it is anything goes I really can't see healers managing to combat it, so let me know if 1 wins so I can be surprised :P

Zitat Zitat von firehandsjr Beitrag anzeigen
    outhealing dps classes while healing is pretty hard. I used to do it with my rk in roi, but there was prestanding rules they couldn't CC, obviously if they stunned they can pretty easily burst down before you can heal again. SO if it is anything goes I really can't see healers managing to combat it, so let me know if 1 wins so I can be surprised :P
    Yeah - I can relate from sparring Golrath with Bori...splat...we'll refine over time - the whole point is we want people that absolutely know how to handle themselves when getting pounded by creeps. ;-)

Just flop

If you're a hobbit and have theater lesson #13 on you, you can flop three times....

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...tre:_Lesson_13

Yeah - I can relate from sparring Golrath with Bori...splat...we'll refine over time - the whole point is we want people that absolutely know how to handle themselves when getting pounded by creeps. ;-)
    Shouldn't they 1v1 a creep then? :P freeps dps is as I assume everyone knows, infinitely higher then creeps

Zitat Zitat von EmyrSelyf Beitrag anzeigen
    Just flop

If you're a hobbit and have theater lesson #13 on you, you can flop three times....

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...tre:_Lesson_13

I remember when I was VIP few months ago,I got my cappy out in the moors with both HIPS and FLOP from Forochel,got into the raid of creeps then at around 500~morale I flopped then few sceonds after I hipsed,loled so hard

Zitat Zitat von firehandsjr Beitrag anzeigen
    Shouldn't they 1v1 a creep then? :P freeps dps is as I assume everyone knows, infinitely higher then creeps
    I volunteer for that!

Zitat Zitat von 1nTruDeR Beitrag anzeigen
    I volunteer for that!
    Beating Burzan on any toon would certainly be a good enough test

Anyway - we got a system - it works for what we want.

Good Hunting!

Hey Guys,

So we've got a start with Fearghus, Golrath, Laeron, and myself...we are still looking for one or two more officers (an LM would be nice), then we'll be into general recruiting.
    Hoping this continues to come together...

Good Hunting,

'Ell'

Heya Moors Warriors,

So....there is now a Grim Reapers on Brandywine with a slightly more relaxed recruiting policy - accepting all Crickhollow Refugees (there seem to be quite a few of us over there....in various shapes and forms). Ellouhollia and Borialys have both been xferred to BW, and I am leaving Ellou and Slye on Crick to see what happens when HD hits...that will be the deciding factor I think in terms of where I plan to PvP the most. Anyway, I've been creeping on BW and have a couple of R7's and the server is a blast - almost never dull. Check it out, and if you are looking for a landing pad, hit me up on Ellouhollia or Borialys freepside, or Allwrong, Freepstalker, Sarahconner, or Healtagger on creepside.

I keep popping onto Crick looking for a fight...will try again tonight.

Good Hunting,

Ell

Heya Moors Warriors,

So....there is now a Grim Reapers on Brandywine with a slightly more relaxed recruiting policy - accepting all Crickhollow Refugees (there seem to be quite a few of us over there....in various shapes and forms). Ellouhollia and Borialys have both been xferred to BW, and I am leaving Ellou and Slye on Crick to see what happens when HD hits...that will be the deciding factor I think in terms of where I plan to PvP the most. Anyway, I've been creeping on BW and have a couple of R7's and the server is a blast - almost never dull. Check it out, and if you are looking for a landing pad, hit me up on Ellouhollia or Borialys freepside, or Allwrong, Freepstalker, Sarahconner, or Healtagger on creepside.

I keep popping onto Crick looking for a fight...will try again tonight.

Good Hunting,

Ell
    they are already in BW? i want 1vs1 your hunter!!!

Zitat Zitat von scratz Beitrag anzeigen
    they are already in BW? i want 1vs1 your hunter!!!
    Game on!

I will fight your Reaver on my hunter, and your spider on my Minnie ;-)

I've been talking up your kin, and I got you a possible new recruit El,

Just because we go back so far....

Incentive #1
    Donate $50 I'll play the game of your choice for 1 hour and tweet a pic or screen. Must be for a system I own and something I can get before November 2."
    "On November 2nd, 2013, I'll attempt an epic 25 hour video game marathon."

Requested Games:
    Ys
    Monkey Island
    Ace Combat Assault Horizon
    LOTRO -Elendilmir Server

LOTRO- Crickhollow - 2 hours on Creep

He might have meant one hour, but that's still plenty of time to do a 1v1 and fill out a kin app.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=45752

Ellouhollia and Borialys have both been xferred to BW, and I am leaving Ellou and Slye on Crick to see what happens when HD hits...

What are you doing.

Get your butt back here you damn maggot!

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2