Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Exiles of Nagothond

Hullo everyone!!! This kinship Exiles of Nagothond is now recruitin..at the moment we are a small kin which is casual and social. We are lifespan rank 4 now and looking for some new members. This will be family friendly kinship if at all possible. Some issues we do have is the leader not being online and only the successor to make the rules and so on and so forth, however that should change in a few days when we get the chance to usurp him. Some things we are thinking of doin is havin kin events...hide and seek in a certain area...a journey on foot throughout some of middle earth freeze tag and tag and hopefully some new ideas from anyone else. We cannot do raiding and all this stuff as our highest level is a level 79 character but we look forward to the chance to get some higher levels and some crafters in the kin we hope to see you in game and would love if you would send "Dsav" a tell to get on the kin ship...new members will get kinsman status right away and depending on there attitudes and responses in kin chat will be eligible for officer promotion when the kin successor gets command. If there are any questions feel free to ask i think this covers most of it....we will be helpin our lower level members if possible of course and the higher but we also want our kin to be one so you have a nice little in game family (kin) to discuss anything in middle earth....maybe we can get some role players ta join as well :D Ill see you all in middle earth :D I should add to mail me if im not online :D
    Geändert von DsavKash (08.09.2013 um 20:32 Uhr)

I'm sorry but the kin has recent combined with a larger kin thanks!
    [FONT=Garamond][FONT=Georgia][COLOR="#0000CD"][COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=6][COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] For information on my typing, dwarf moms don't teach how to spell there is only the beard.[COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR]