Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

An odd duck and donkey dilemma

After seeing the animal masks again at the Farmer's Faire vendor something occurred to me...

I don't recall seeing an actual donkey or a duck in the game at all. Has anyone else noticed this? The cook vendors do sell duck, so I reckon they must be coming from somewhere. If anyone has found these two animals I would love to know. Maybe there's a donkey on top of the Mathom House or something and I've just been missing it this whole time...

It's quite the puzzle!
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

I have the theory that all ducks look like chickens. This is the only explanation that I can imagine for the fact that a 'chicken' can cross Lake Evendim all the way from the High King's Crossing to the Eavespires without sinking into its depths.

'Why should a chicken cross a lake?' you might ask. Go to Sandson's Farm (the place where the Egg Scramble is currently going), and talk to the hands there. Follow the quest line, and you'll see that it is the best choice for a chicken that wants to meet Longbough alive.

Greetings, Polymachos

There are swans and chickens and other birds. Why not ducks?

And theres goats, horses, ponies, and cows, donkeys are probably just less common.
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

Maybe they are Rare Elites?

Zitat Zitat von Felajarko Beitrag anzeigen
    Maybe they are Rare Elites?
    Ooo...I just pictured a shard dropping duck roaming the hills of the Shire...
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.