Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 31 von 31
    Zitat Zitat von Anyelir Beitrag anzeigen
    OP, I get the impression you simply dislike the crafting system of LotRO. Your suggestions all seem to aim at making LotRO crafting fit your idea of how LotRO crafting should be. I wonder why? Is there another game with a crafting system you would like to be ported to LotRO?
    There is nothing--intrinsically--wrong with wanting reform a game mechanic like crafting into a different way of working to one's liking. However, it certainly would help if the person making such a sweeping suggestion (a) fully understood the existing system and it's history, and (b) had a coherent design for his desired changes or replacement system.

If you really cannot wrap your head around how crafting works in LotRO (and see why it was set up the way it has been set up), there is always the option to simply not bother with crafting yourself. Crafting is an optional sub-system in this game. Even if you feel you need crafted items, you can buy them on the AH or ask your friends and kinnies to make them for you.
    As you note, the OP appears to have failed at condition (a) above and equally failed to think through enough to satisfy condition (b).

I have noted before that Suggestion threads are subject to Sturgeon's Law.

Remember, folks, you have the ability to read only the posts and threads you choose to. If someone's bothering you so much that you are not able to follow the Community Guidelines, you have the option to ignore them. You can even add them to your ignore list; the instructions to do so were provided by an earlier respondent.

Four characters to cover all crafts

They are
    Armourer (Prospector, Metalsmith, Tailor)
    Historian (Scholar, Farmer, Weaponsmith)
    Woodsman (Woodworker, Forester, Farmer)
    Tinker (Jeweller, Prospector, Cook)

Only Farmer and Prospector are duplicated.

With these four passing stuff to each other, you can progress all ten crafts at minimal cost.

Zitat Zitat von LastCardLouis Beitrag anzeigen
    With these four passing stuff to each other, you can progress all ten crafts at minimal cost.
    You may have the crafts covered, but each character can only be in one guild, which is the ultimate payoff for mastering crafting.

Zitat Zitat von LastCardLouis Beitrag anzeigen
    They are
    Armourer (Prospector, Metalsmith, Tailor)
    Historian (Scholar, Farmer, Weaponsmith)
    Woodsman (Woodworker, Forester, Farmer)
    Tinker (Jeweller, Prospector, Cook)

Only Farmer and Prospector are duplicated.

Before crafting guilds the way to go was to have these four and then a bunch of Explorers. After crafting Guilds it was necessary to convert two Explorers to get access to all seven guilds. I created another Tinker and Historian for Cooking and Scholar. I picked an Explorer for Tailor. Metal smith, Weapon Smith, Wood worker and Jeweler guilds came from my original four.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Given that so many players are like me. Cover all the crafts with multiple characters the concept of vocation does not make much sense any more. Remove the restriction and let us pick the three professions that we would like. You want a Forester, Metal smith and Prospector. You can do that.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2