Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 45

I reserved myself on your last.. "PvMP vid", but i'm sorry, i can't help myself now.

You're dragging the name of Apocalypse through the dirt and it's embarrassing. Please, for the love of Alzie stop.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

rather than comment on the video itself, i find it strange that having been a participant in the 3rd fight shown (the reaver in particular) and being acutely aware of how the fight progressed I find it disturbing that you would only show the tail end when we finally died.

given alzie's prior comment about how we apparently only show clips of us winning, this would be a matter of integrity of course.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Just Healing power vs spike DPS battle? so poor pvp.

Awesome video. None of those creep groups you fought even had a chance. Also, I like the 8 healers, 3 dps combination you had at the end. I wonder why no one else has thought of that before.

Boca-
    ~Bocagrande~

Zitat Zitat von Nidagnest Beitrag anzeigen
    Awesome video. None of those creep groups you fought even had a chance. Also, I like the 8 healers, 3 dps combination you had at the end. I wonder why no one else has thought of that before.

Boca-
    a sword and board guard with 20k morale doesn't count as dps.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Boca, only way for them not to heal stack, is to ask 3-5 healers to roll a dps toon, or kick them from the raid. Both options arnt nice. You'll just have to take it on the chin. With OB on Mer @12min, still took a while to die, that's the price when you have 7/12 healers. Just think much easier it's to tank the dps with 4-5 decent creep healers? Very easy.
    No idea what Isi is on about with the third fight, and it's mind boggling why you get snappy. Maybe you want comments inserted into the video like :Running already. Designed to shame the creeps? Would you prefer that?
    Geändert von lionoil (07.09.2013 um 02:11 Uhr)

Formerly Sazh Frecklestache & Galuf Pronnstache

Oh all my time on LOTRO this was one of the funnest and funniest times,ever.^^^^^^^

[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Having watched more of this, 8:40-9:00 is pure gold. 10/10, 5 stars, etc, etc.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

If this was a video of you folks all having fun then all is good .

ionoil

Boca, only way for them not to heal stack, is to ask 3-5 healers to roll a dps toon, or kick them from the raid. Both options arnt nice. You'll just have to take it on the chin. With OB on Mer @12min, still took a while to die, that's the price when you have 7/12 healers. Just think much easier it's to tank the dps with 4-5 decent creep healers? Very easy.
    No idea what Isi is on about with the third fight, and it's mind boggling why you get snappy. Maybe you want comments inserted into the video like :Running already. Designed to shame the creeps? Would you prefer that?
    Are you sure you aren't following double standards here? Any kills gained in this video at any point was worth it. Considering the amount of healers the freeps had I'm amazed any of the kills were actually possible.

This video is priceless!
    Geändert von exx2000 (07.09.2013 um 06:22 Uhr)
    [CENTER]Saelrom - 85 Minstrel | Swadra - 85 Warden | Navya 75 Burglar | Sindhu - 95 Captain | Saelwiz - 85 Rune-Keeper | Adoraba - 75 Hunter | Saelwar | 85 Guardian | Saelwise - 85 Loremaster[/CENTER]
    [center] Saelgash - R9 Defiler[/center]

Zitat Zitat von exx2000 Beitrag anzeigen
    Are you sure you aren't following double standards here? Any kills gained in this video at any point was worth it. Considering the amount of healers the freeps had I'm amazed any of the kills were actually possible.
    You must clearly explain what side your talking about because im confused who your referring to.

Its just a posted video not a passing judgement on anyone or their playstyle people need to stop being so judgemental.As a creep who died a few times in that video i rather enjoyed watching it and as a person who has run with apoc many times and know how they run there is no malicious intent here.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000015d8/01001/signature.png]Blackbeard[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von lionoil Beitrag anzeigen
    We do have a lot of minstrels and hunters in the kin. Not so many melee dps, although one or two folks can swap roles.
    I have an LM, Hunter, and a Burg that I can bring out aside from the minstrel. The burg is the most difficult one in the moors but a lot of his gear needs work. The LM is an experiment in progress.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

As the one who made both vids, as well as the mini in them, I assure you all, I am not making any statement saying we are better/worse than anyone. I make these for enjoyment, and I post them encase others might enjoy as well. I know we get facerolled, I know we faceroll, but in my vids, I put it what I recorded, and what I think was interesting to watch. Pax Tecum guys and gals

Zitat Zitat von lordzaresh Beitrag anzeigen
    As the one who made both vids, as well as the mini in them, I assure you all, I am not making any statement saying we are better/worse than anyone. I make these for enjoyment, and I post them encase others might enjoy as well. I know we get facerolled, I know we faceroll, but in my vids, I put it what I recorded, and what I think was interesting to watch. Pax Tecum guys and gals
    And I had to crank up Paranoid when it came on.
    The Ozman Cometh!

Boca, only way for them not to heal stack, is to ask 3-5 healers to roll a dps toon, or kick them from the raid. Both options arnt nice. You'll just have to take it on the chin.
    Kick 3-5 people from the group? Oh no! How will they be able to zerg solo creeps with only a 6-man group? My whole comment was tongue-in-cheek. Apoc formed their group and literally zerged the map for 2 hours with the most organized resistance being a 3-4 man stainless group towards the end. Apoc is the only kin/tribe I know that will actively roam into HH looking for solos whilst being in a group of 6+ (there is no other reason for a group to go into hh unless they are responding to a group that for some reason is already there).

This whole rant comes from a bit of frustration, and I'll explain why. There are a couple different freep groups that have it in their mind that when the creeps are dispersed, leaderless, or few in number that it is then a good time to form up a raid and wipe the map. 3-4 months ago this may have been an effective way to provoke creeps into forming up to face the freeps. But now there simply aren't the creeps to do it. When the creeps do get the numbers, we will form a group, but that didn't happen until about 2 hours after the freep zerging started.

Now, I'm not going to say you can't come out into the moors just because we're still waiting for more creeps to log on, but consider this. How about instead of Apoc riding out of GV with a half raid to zerg solos, they break down into teams of 2-3 and spread out over the map looking for fights. Usually there will be creep duos or trios or maybe a few clustered solos that will confront you. Then, as more creeps log on and these small groups get bigger, the freep groups can begin to merge again. Just because you're in the same kin doesn't mean you have to be glued to each other in the moors.

If I'm leading a creep group, I'm constantly asking, "who's leading the freep group?" and, "how many people do they have?". If the answer to the first question is that there is no freep group, I'm not even going to form a group to begin with (or i'll disband my group if it's clear they've disbanded as well). If the answer to the second question is less than half of our numbers, I'll disband as well (granted there are other things to consider such as multiple freep/creep groups or rapidly growing numbers on one side). But the whole point here is, try to be a bit more conscientious when you form groups. Have a purpose in mind. It will make it more fun for both sides and will foster more desire for people to come out and play, which, after all, is what everyone wants.

./end rant

Boca-
    ~Bocagrande~

Now, I'm not going to say you can't come out into the moors just because we're still waiting for more creeps to log on, but consider this. How about instead of Apoc riding out of GV with a half raid to zerg solos, they break down into teams of 2-3 and spread out over the map looking for fights. Usually there will be creep duos or trios or maybe a few clustered solos that will confront you. Then, as more creeps log on and these small groups get bigger, the freep groups can begin to merge again. Just because you're in the same kin doesn't mean you have to be glued to each other in the moors.

Boca-
    We've been doing that actually, pretty much on a regular basis. Usually about half the kin plays freep side and the other creep side. Usually we start out with just four or five, and it stays around fellowship size for an hour or two. Later as more folks come on the group gets bigger. Not sure if its in the video or not but we usually have freeps not grouped with us tagging along (happens creepside too just not nearly as often). Last night I think was the first time we actually had a full raid out there in a long time... most of the time we have between five and eight...

"In the jungle you must wait until the dice read five or eight...."

anyhow off to pick lunch. Good hunting.

What exactly is this debate meant to achieve? There have always been unfair things in the Ettenmoors. Accept it and move on.

Boca you are a Flash Mob graduate complaining about zerging solos. Any of your opinions on this matter is completely invalid.

Good day
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000023be94/signature.png]Harmlesspuppy[/charsig]

Billsimmons

Zitat Zitat von Graycient Beitrag anzeigen
    What exactly is this debate meant to achieve? There have always been unfair things in the Ettenmoors. Accept it and move on.

But the whole point here is, try to be a bit more conscientious when you form groups. Have a purpose in mind. It will make it more fun for both sides and will foster more desire for people to come out and play, which, after all, is what everyone wants.
    Not everything is about complaining and trolling.

Boca-
    ~Bocagrande~

First rule of PVP, always take the good with the bad. From first hand experience building a better PVP community, that was the golden rule 1,2,3. Freeps get zerged, Creeps get zerged. Every person can accuse the other equally and both arguments have zero credibility. Whoever leads Apoc that day will probably take into consideration your plea Boca. However due to the nature of the moors, the balance can instantly swing and creeps start crying out for more Freeps. So I recommend thanking Freeps for being out and at least getting zerged means there is potential action compared to no freeps. Same goes for Freeps, thanking the Creeps wanting to fight during this book.

no idea as in you need me to paraphrase for easier reading, or perhaps further explain my point?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

First rule of PVP, always take the good with the bad. From first hand experience building a better PVP community, that was the golden rule 1,2,3. Freeps get zerged, Creeps get zerged. Every person can accuse the other equally and both arguments have zero credibility. Whoever leads Apoc that day will probably take into consideration your plea Boca. However due to the nature of the moors, the balance can instantly swing and creeps start crying out for more Freeps. So I recommend thanking Freeps for being out and at least getting zerged means there is potential action compared to no freeps. Same goes for Freeps, thanking the Creeps wanting to fight during this book.
    It seems you've missed the point. This isn't about accusation, accusation is meaningless in a place where there is no authority. It's about raising awareness. Maybe I'm naive in thinking Apoc just didn't realize what exactly they were doing. I certainly hope it wasn't intentional. At any rate, I identified what I thought was a problem and I offered a solution. I don't think there is anything else for me to add at this point.

Boca-
    ~Bocagrande~

Zitat Zitat von Thorandril Beitrag anzeigen
    no idea as in you need me to paraphrase for easier reading, or perhaps further explain my point?
    You said:
    Zitat Zitat von Thorandril Beitrag anzeigen
    I find it disturbing that you would only show the tail end when we finally died.
    Your post was to question integrity, and why it was edited to only show the tail end?
    I replied saying: Not sure why your getting snappy (bringing these elements in) when it (the video) could been much worse with added shameful comments on the video to make you look worse. If Apoc wanted to boast, your comment would increase in value and meaning since your shedding light on what you perceive as bias. Thats why I said: No idea what Isi is on about with the third fight, and it's mind boggling why you get snappy.

I could be totally wrong, but since you said: I find it disturbing that you would only show the tail end when we finally died.
    Makes me believe you were not overjoyed. I find your reaction 'mind boggling' since it could have been much worse. Yet you think its a solid case to question integrity...its not.

It's about raising awareness. Maybe I'm naive in thinking Apoc just didn't realize what exactly they were doing. I certainly hope it wasn't intentional. At any rate, I identified what I thought was a problem and I offered a solution.Boca-
    Whatever Apoc does with your comment, it will be received far better then other kins.

Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte