Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 45

Hybrid-Darstellung

I reserved myself on your last.. "PvMP vid", but i'm sorry, i can't help myself now.

You're dragging the name of Apocalypse through the dirt and it's embarrassing. Please, for the love of Alzie stop.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

rather than comment on the video itself, i find it strange that having been a participant in the 3rd fight shown (the reaver in particular) and being acutely aware of how the fight progressed I find it disturbing that you would only show the tail end when we finally died.

given alzie's prior comment about how we apparently only show clips of us winning, this would be a matter of integrity of course.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Just Healing power vs spike DPS battle? so poor pvp.

Awesome video. None of those creep groups you fought even had a chance. Also, I like the 8 healers, 3 dps combination you had at the end. I wonder why no one else has thought of that before.

Boca-
    ~Bocagrande~

Zitat Zitat von Nidagnest Beitrag anzeigen
    Awesome video. None of those creep groups you fought even had a chance. Also, I like the 8 healers, 3 dps combination you had at the end. I wonder why no one else has thought of that before.

Boca-
    a sword and board guard with 20k morale doesn't count as dps.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Boca, only way for them not to heal stack, is to ask 3-5 healers to roll a dps toon, or kick them from the raid. Both options arnt nice. You'll just have to take it on the chin. With OB on Mer @12min, still took a while to die, that's the price when you have 7/12 healers. Just think much easier it's to tank the dps with 4-5 decent creep healers? Very easy.
    No idea what Isi is on about with the third fight, and it's mind boggling why you get snappy. Maybe you want comments inserted into the video like :Running already. Designed to shame the creeps? Would you prefer that?
    Geändert von lionoil (07.09.2013 um 02:11 Uhr)