Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Wink Dwarf Cosmetics

Dsav at your service!!! I've been lookin for a dwarf sorts of cosmetic...recently I've been stuck with robes and don't feel very dwarf
    If you've seen the hobbit movie you know what sorta stuff I'm lookin for that mountain bearskin backpack stuff, I'm mostly looking for a tunic or haubrek but somethin more dwarf like than my silky and blue robes :D

or something such as what Gloin, Oin, Fili, Kili, and the Original were Thorin and Dwalin I love all of thier gear and am just curious if there are any gear like that especially thorin and dwalins thankyall!!!!

here where to look at what im sayin http://imgur.com/a/BZLxS
    Geändert von DsavKash (23.09.2013 um 21:48 Uhr)

I'd love the "generic" dwarf warrior armor look from the Hobbit: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2emimpg.jpg

Lightbulb

Thats quite a lot different styles. The 4 you mentioned seem to be wearing some medium or heavy hauberk. Pick 1 & we may look into what patterns are similar in game. Or if you want to look on your own, for premade complete dwarf patterns i also recomend you to look into Thorins Hall outfitter sets.
    Geändert von YamydeAragon (22.09.2013 um 10:31 Uhr)

Indeed some new dwarf cosmetics would be greatly appreciated... and while we are noting down things on our wish list, adding a few beard styles would also be greatly appreciated. Perhaps this would even be a commercial opportunity for Turbine. Add a dwarf cosmetic and beard pack to the Stores, I'm sure many wouldn't mind handing out some TP to Turbine for this.
    [URL=http://dwarrowscholar.wordpress.com][IMG]http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l522/kandral/thedwarrowscholar11_zps6bd6013d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

i agree!

I haven't really look into the thorins hall but I will. Also would love some new beards if you remember Bori,bosi,and brogur.

and also

My favorite is dwalins with that barreling look

It would be cool of all the NPC's from Lotro that were in the hobbit Movies looked the same. With a touch of grey of course.

It would but this game did come out before the movies, sadly the movies also cut some the dwarves.beards a bit short aye

I know this game came out first, but since warner bros. owns it now...why the hell not, you know people would buy this game just to see their favorite dwarves in it. Minus the ones that aren't with us anymore.

I guess it would depend if everyone felt as strong about dwarves as you and I. Maybe sometime they'll add all this stuff for us maybe even add some stuff for other races, after all you cannot make your race of Lambert chubby

Dwalin's Oufit:

Short sleeved shirts with dwarf patterns are common drops from any humanoids all the way from level 5 to level 50 zones. Some dwarf vendors of those that sale gray armour may have them as well. They most probably will be medium or light.

The fury shoulders can be found crafted from Forochel, Enedwaith (OD), Dunland & GR zones. There are light, medium & heavy version.

I haven't seen any short fingerless metalic glove pieces like those in game but i suspect that something similar maybe from the OD sets, probably the medium armour classes, i don't recall how the OD heavy gloves look.

I checked on others photos of the character & those are surely dwarf pants & westernese boots (go by those names in game).
    Geändert von YamydeAragon (27.09.2013 um 09:59 Uhr)