Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 4 von 23 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 76 bis 100 von 551
    Zitat Zitat von Reapor Beitrag anzeigen
    This is the biggest problem with reduced droprates, realistically the smaller servers have little or no chance of reaching the 1.75million goal, yet again turbine have locked the stable door after the horse has bolted, Droprates SHOULD be according to server population size, to give everyone a fair chance at achieving their goals, alternatively leave them all high so all Servers have a realistic chance of an end result.

Those that work hard will gain the greatest reward-this no longer applies, what they should have said was `those with small populations-don't bother`
    Zitat Zitat von Reapor Beitrag anzeigen
    This is the biggest problem with reduced droprates, realistically the smaller servers have little or no chance of reaching the 1.75million goal, yet again turbine have locked the stable door after the horse has bolted, Droprates SHOULD be according to server population size, to give everyone a fair chance at achieving their goals, alternatively leave them all high so all Servers have a realistic chance of an end result.

Those that work hard will gain the greatest reward-this no longer applies, what they should have said was `those with small populations-don't bother`
    Let me put it this way:
    I do not have a lot of time to play each week, but I can re-allocate what time I do have. After looking at the rewards table, I made a plan to complete the T3 deed on 10 characters (Dwarrowdelf) and have another 500-2000 tokens left over for each (horse, outriders token, etc). To do that, I knew I needed to pick a somewhat optimal method of collecting tokens.

Then came yesterday...
    With the reduced droprate, I cannot reasonably expect to farm 50,000 tokens by the time HD launches. (25,000 to turn in and 25,000 for me)
    However, since I can maaaybe farm 15-20k, the solution is simple: Don't turn in tokens.

Per the servers that HAVE completed their statue, no deed is required to redeem the better stuff (that I actually want), as soon as the statue is completed.

I know that is not really helping my server... but at this point it appears to be the only way for me to outfit my own characters. I did the festival yesterday, and it was OK... once. I will not be completing it further.
    The token rate was decent, but it is not something I enjoy. A festival that I don't enjoy I will not participate in.

And droprates should NOT be according to server size, as that unfairly punishes players for playing on big servers.

The only way to be "fair" to those on smaller servers, is to change the amount required to turn in. As you might guess, that has downsides. It would be a pretty telling comparison of server sizes though :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aea6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Strikerin Beitrag anzeigen
    And droprates should NOT be according to server size, as that unfairly punishes players for playing on big servers.
    Unlike the current system that unfairly punishes players on a low population server.

This is more proof that turbine are not only allowing things that are considered cheating on most online games in the world, but they are actively coding and developing the game to support multiboxing while at the same time punishing normal non cheating players who play one character at a time.

So...incredibly...disappointin g. It was finally starting to look like we might complete the statue on my server before...Christmas. And now...this.

I personally found it fun hunting for tokens, given the fact there was some reward for my hours of play. The way it is now, I am not even bothering. It also was fun getting in groups with fellow players on my server that were interested in completing the statue and collecting tokens together and working toward a common goal. That has ended also.

Now, the only option is to go to the festival and grind mindless quests till you run out, or better yet, try to beat-out my fellow players on my server at games for tokens. What server comradery...

Equally disappointing is having no blue name comment here. Is this temporary? Will higher drop rate frequency return after the festival ends? Or is this going to be the way it is for the remainder of the bounder's event?

Please please PLEASE give us some feedback.
    @ ~ Livvie ~ @
    ~ Razor Sharp ~
    @ Landroval @

Come on guys we all know the procedure here. (BG, daily instance farms, T1 Erebor)

Update -> Farm 'til ya drop cause ya know what's coming -> Turbine comes up with a list of reduction plans, then throws moderate reduction plan proposal out the window -> Turbine nerfs farm to oblivion next update -> Repeat

The players on Vanyar knew this very well!

Zitat Zitat von xDementedx Beitrag anzeigen
    Come on guys we all know the procedure here. (BG, daily instance farms, T1 Erebor)

Update -> Farm 'til ya drop cause ya know what's coming -> Turbine comes up with a list of reduction plans, then throws moderate reduction plan proposal out the window -> Turbine nerfs farm to oblivion next update -> Repeat

The players on Vanyar knew this very well!

Sadly the players on <insert small server> have a limited number of players online every day which makes both forming big farm raids hard as well as a lower overall number of farmed tokens.

The thing that bugs me most about this, albeit expected (experience teaches) is the complete and total lack of input on the other side of the border: I've tried tweeting both LOTRO and Sapience to no avail, not a single post was made explaining the reasoning behind lowering the drop rate. I'd expect it to be something in the lines of "The festival is now your main source of tokens" but that still doesn't explain why we can't have both at once.

All things considered I'm disappointed though not surprised at the nerfed rate. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it picks back up after whenever the festival finishes.

Zitat Zitat von Lethso Beitrag anzeigen

The thing that bugs me most about this, albeit expected (experience teaches) is the complete and total lack of input on the other side of the border: I've tried tweeting both LOTRO and Sapience to no avail, not a single post was made explaining the reasoning behind lowering the drop rate. I'd expect it to be something in the lines of "The festival is now your main source of tokens" but that still doesn't explain why we can't have both at once.
    +Amlug and +Sapience had no problems telling us they were keeping an eye on it and turning it up. You'd think it would be just as easy to tell us we made up for lost time and it needed to be turned back down again.

The problem with the reduced rates is that it tends to make people more likely to hold onto their tokens instead of turning them in. I say this based on how quickly my percentage of the server's earned total dropped when they turned up the rate, and how slowly it is diminishing now, even with my diminished contributions due to NOT handing in because I don't have a 2500 batch yet with the festival. (Its the only easy way for me to keep track for characters <45)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

C'mon everybody. This is the Same Old Routine that Turbine has played on us over, and over, and over again.

Do any of you who have played for the last several years really expect anything different?

You are being played by Turbine.

Pay your money and ####.

Sapience appreciates your silence.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000050e83/01003/signature.png]Artaros[/charsig]

Hey Turbine, Seeing players are still collecting Bounder Coins because the Bounders Quest is still running, could you PLEASE fix the drop rate BACK to normal? Because now nothing is dropping. OR, just end the Bounders Fair.
    This is pretty poor to do this to players who are still collecting Bounder Coins when the festival is still running! (all players know the drop rate has been changed)

OH, and the BOUNDERS BOON buff that everyone worked so hard to get is USELESS!
    Geändert von hobbit1968 (07.09.2013 um 00:27 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000003bc7/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes, this is the worst implementation of any MMO game idea I have ever seen. Pathetic. Simply pathetic. They let the Germans mouse bot and hack thier way to unlocking the server and now they slow down everyone else who wasn't cheating instead of simply stopping the Germans from mouse botting. Why? Because almost everyone on the German servers cheat that's why! If they actually enforced the rules on the German servers there wouldn't be any German players left standing. Turbine is letting them cheat because it is an entire culture of elitist hackers who will do anything and everything to efficiently cheat their way to the top.

So what do they do? They stop everyone else who isn't cheating from even being able to finish in time. Now, everyone who is getting their tokens will just hoard them and not turn them in because turning them in is doing nothing but throwing them in the trash! What a joke. What a bullcrap sick joke. Hey Dev, yeah the ones I ate hot wings with in Orlando, the ones I shook hands with, go grow a brain for once. You have created the dumbest self defeating bulcrap MMO implementation in the history of all gaming! Pat yourselves on the back, you have graduated to complete tardom.

No, I'm not buying the expansion.
    Yes, I am quitting this bullcrap waste of my time game.
    Yes, Turbine is finished because they have killed the game with every stupid decision they have made and continue to make on a daily basis.
    Geändert von Sinkhan (07.09.2013 um 01:41 Uhr)

Easy guys. Festival is running and thats why the drop rate has been nerf. But Farmer's Fair only goes for 2 weeks. After that, Im pretty sure the drop rate will go up again. The Bounder even run for serveral months I remind you.

And about the charge against German players cheat and hack, I think you guys should cooldown you blind rage. The bots give very little advantage to this. Sitting in 1 place and bots attack mobs that walk by, AND have to come back every hour to check the pending loot? Even doing quest can give more than that. The German players said that they reached the goal so fast because they formed raid for it, not cause using bots. Other server like Brandywine, doesnt think it seriously and just running instances like normal. Only a few people farming for token, and they usually farm it alone. I think other servers do that too, but they have lesser player, so they reach the goal slower. But again, I remind you, the Bounder run for months, and the drop rate can change any time. The bug that you cannot complete deed after server reached the goal also gonna be fixed, so dont worry. Just take it easy guys.

Zitat Zitat von Hiritier Beitrag anzeigen
    Easy guys. Festival is running and thats why the drop rate has been nerf. But Farmer's Fair only goes for 2 weeks. After that, Im pretty sure the drop rate will go up again. The Bounder even run for serveral months I remind you.

Just take it easy guys.
    I agree, however much I get upset about the nerfed rates I do remember that even without the bounder token events I love this game.

I will just get my head down to levelling while festival is ongoing...

I still think our feedback and shouts of dismay are vital in that they show turbine we care...

Yes this could be done better and most of all please maintain an open dialogue with us...yes all turbine feedback about the nerfed rates has vanished!

Oops TURBINE dropped the bag! (of bounders tokens!)

Since you guys don't see it yet.... This is what the bounders token server turn in really is.

Next time that you go to buy a pizza, the law is now that you have to buy a pizza for everyone in the restaurant first before you are allowed to spend even more of your hard earned money buying one for yourself. Then when you are allowed by law to buy one for yourself they tell you that its now half price for you and expect you to be happy about all of this.

Here is another example..

You go to a store to buy something and they tell you that before you can buy anything you have to spend 1000 dollars buying nothing before your allowed to spend even 100 dollars buying anything for yourself. Its called extortion by most people in the world. Turbines welfare loving tards apparently call it a bounty. It is the dumbest idea i have ever seen in any game yet, that I have to work for nothing before I am allowed to use what I earn on anything.

What were you all raised in communist Russia before the fall? But since I have no choice but to do as the law say, i give the store my 1000 dollars before I can buy anything at all with my own money for myself. Then, my boss comes in and say, "Oh by the way, we have reduced your income by 80 percent". So that finally when I am close to being able to use my money for myself and not for the freeloading welfare people first, I now have to spend 10 times as much time getting money to be able to spend on myself.

You should all be fired for this insane ######## idea. It is the dumbest thing ever in any game I have every played! Then, when I go to buy something after all that, only level 85 players can use any of the equipment that the store is selling. Me, I can get a ###### horse that I don't need or a token that I could use that costs the same 1000 tokens that the server demanded that I fork over to them for nothing before I could have a chance to buy anything.

You should all be fired. How about this? WHen you get paid this month, the law in Boston should be that you give the government (a foreign government at that) the first half of all your money before you can spend anything on yourself for anything. Then we will reduce your income by 900% after you pay the foreign government what your quota is.

You Devs are a bunch of communist welfare tards. Congrats, you should be fired and shipped off to china to work for the communist party.

Zitat Zitat von Sinkhan
    Since you guys don't see it yet.... [rage and repeated crost-post stuff deleted].
    @ Moderators: Please do not lock or delete this thread because of this guys posts. Delete his posts if you need to, but the rest of us would like to see this thread remain, I think.
    Geändert von Moochi (10.09.2013 um 23:35 Uhr) Grund: removed pointer to rager's quote in anticipation or quoted post's deletion
    [FONT=Verdana][CENTER][COLOR=#666666]Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]Glaistig [COLOR=#FFFF00]Skop[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#666666] | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/sierraechotango/LOTRO/Sigwwwdjelledk003_zps89225b3e.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#666666][COLOR="#FFA500"]Moochinbras [/COLOR]- former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Funny that big servers could finish or get close enough to the end b4 reduced drop rate just because they had more people on the server to get tokens rofl, while small servers got ****** **.

You all crack me up. Why are people concerned about these dang tokens??

I looked at the jewelry and other things that can be bartered for. Absolutely Zip nodda nothink I want. The only thing I might buy is the craft acceleration thingies and those wont come in useful until the add a new level again.

So a couple 2, 3 of those for each toon stuck in the vault and I'm done. I had enough tokens for that the first day.

Zitat Zitat von Gandie2 Beitrag anzeigen
    I looked at the jewelry and other things that can be bartered for. Absolutely Zip nodda nothink I want. The only thing I might buy is the craft acceleration thingies and those wont come in useful until the add a new level again.
    So a couple 2, 3 of those for each toon stuck in the vault and I'm done. I had enough tokens for that the first day.
    I agree, nothing useful with these tokens (I got about 20K tokens, I just used 2500 on each toon for 15 TP, that's all (and the deed did not work on low levels ones..))
    There aren't even any cyan jewels at the second vendor, only same purple jewels, it is absurd....

Looks like someone doesn't know what PvMP is...RP for life?

Unhappy

I gave up posting long ago, but the drop rate change brought me back. This seems much worse than when it originally launched.

As a returning player, I have 4 characters to get to level 85, and 3 I never finished getting to 75. I was going to use the tokens to get Tarnished Symbol of Celebrimbor once the server was unlocked. The earring and ring deed rewards are also adequate for alts, relieving some of the crafting load from my jeweler.

I completed the deeds on two characters to contribute to the cause. I also expected, with all the farming going on, that the server rewards may be changed to be only available to those that completed the deeds. With barely 2000 banked, I wish I had the deed tokens back now. Nothing is dropping PVE and I never enjoyed events like the faire. The faire is even worse now with so many in one area.

On another note, I guess I can't edit my signature. I have a very simple sig, but there seems to now be a limit of 500 characters (which I already exceed because of BB code). Guess I will switch to an image 4 times the size.

It seems to me that this change was made to inflate the numbers of the festival. Last year's farmer's faire had GREAT new housing items and fun new hand-held cosmetics. This year they added an ugly dress and an uglier horse hiding under a supremely ugly blanket, nothing else. So how do you avoid a drop in numbers for this year given that there is no incentive for last year's players to earn additional barter tokens? Make the festival the only way to get bounder's bags. Suddenly you have everyone doing the festival, even those with no interest in any of the rewards and those who don't particularly like festivals. "Wow, this is the most popular event ever, and we didn't have to invest in designing any new activities or good rewards! What a success!"

Well....I went to that festival, checked out their items. Am I going to waste time doing those quests for dresses or new horse which is OMG WHAT A SHOCKER 62% speed? No.

Zitat Zitat von HellsGateTT Beitrag anzeigen
    Well....I went to that festival, checked out their items. Am I going to waste time doing those quests for dresses or new horse which is OMG WHAT A SHOCKER 62% speed? No.
    Dresses? What dresses? They've not done a new dress in multiple festivals now. It seems they've stopped doing them to do WS traits instead.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Zitat Zitat von Gandie2 Beitrag anzeigen

One of the main reasons I am concerned about them is because of the horse. I also believe many other people would really like to acquire the horse, which is gated behind the statue completion.

No matter what the reason, it's just not any fun (for me anyways) to work and work and work (and work) and acquire practically nothing for my effort. Whether it's the horse I'm looking forward to, the server-wide buff, or even just the new and improved statue for my home town Michel Delving.
    @ ~ Livvie ~ @
    ~ Razor Sharp ~
    @ Landroval @

Zitat Zitat von Crell_1 Beitrag anzeigen
    Dresses? What dresses? They've not done a new dress in multiple festivals now. It seems they've stopped doing them to do WS traits instead.
    There are outfit items for barter...dresses,aprons,robes etc. The point is not about if they have dresses or not. My point was that if they don't have anything normal to barter for, I'm not gonna do it even for bounder tokens, even if there is no other way to get them. Just not gonna waste my time doing those quests.
    Edit : When I say normal...I mean normal for me. What I want, others may not want.

Some people here dont care about the drop rate. Thats ok. But for people like me that are trying to raise coins to get a few items, and the drop rate has been nurfed, is just plain wrong. There are some people that are still working on this quest. Expecially with the Buff we all got that is supposed to help us keep collecting the coins. All im asking to the devs is, PLEASE put the drop rate back to normal. Thats not alot to ask.

I hope the dev read this post. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000003bc7/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Something I just considered while replying in another thread:

What if they decreased the drop rate to stop people from reaching server goal because they haven't fixed the inability to donate after reaching the goal. They said that would be fixed when they fix under-45s being unable to get their deeds, and that's still a bug.

Seite 4 von 23 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LetzteLetzte