Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: South Beach

South Beach

I've decided to take my talents to south b-E-ach.

But really, as many of you know I have decided to leave Windfola for Elendilmir. It's been a great 6.5 year run guys, lots of entertainment and friends a long the way. However much this server at it's highs and lows have rewarded me in-game or in character, I feel it no longer meets the needs of my elitist personality or pays for the time and effort I have put into it, I feel there is nothing left for me here. I learned a lot from ya'll, I wish you the best of luck and thank you for the awesome times!

I may hop on now and then to say hi, however with my mains being on Ark/E it's unlikely it will be frequent.

Anyone following me that would like to hang out on E is more than welcome, just contact me in a PM so I know to look at for ya'll!

P.S. I now hand off the crown to W A R P A T H.

Your favourite elitist ju*cebag,
    Khronus, signing out!
    [center]
    ~R7 Guardian. R7 Burglar. R6 Captain. R7 Champion.~
    ~R11 WarLeader Sexpanther, Unhallowed.~
    [i][b][u][color=#FFFF00]~~~[/color][color=#FF0000]Arkenstone[/color][color=#FFFF00]~~~[/color][color=#FF0000]~~~[/color][color=#FFFF00]Elendilmir[/color][color=#FF0000]~~~[/color][/b][/u][/i][/center]

You will be missed . Sad to see you go . Have had fun with you creepside . We are losing an awesome player , leader , and friend to many . Enjoy E and Ark , Hope they turn out to be everything you are looking for . Take Care .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Zitat Zitat von ZeppelinCobalt Beitrag anzeigen
    I've decided to take my talents to south b-E-ach.

But really, as many of you know I have decided to leave Windfola for Elendilmir. It's been a great 6.5 year run guys, lots of entertainment and friends a long the way. However much this server at it's highs and lows have rewarded me in-game or in character, I feel it no longer meets the needs of my elitist personality or pays for the time and effort I have put into it, I feel there is nothing left for me here. I learned a lot from ya'll, I wish you the best of luck and thank you for the awesome times!

I may hop on now and then to say hi, however with my mains being on Ark/E it's unlikely it will be frequent.

Anyone following me that would like to hang out on E is more than welcome, just contact me in a PM so I know to look at for ya'll!

P.S. I now hand off the crown to W A R P A T H.

Your favourite elitist ju*cebag,
    Khronus, signing out!
    Take care Khronus, I will always remember your awesome elitist raids, and you will most surely be missed. I wish you the best of luck whether you are transferring, or quitting the game altogether. You have been a huge part to this server, and one of the best, if not best warleader we ever had.#Much respect to you my friend.

Oh Khronus. i will Deffinatly miss you. has been a great run. and one of the best wl i have ever seen. make sure u come and say hi to me from time to time

In case anyone is interested, my last SS on Windfola and wartab:

[center]
    ~R7 Guardian. R7 Burglar. R6 Captain. R7 Champion.~
    ~R11 WarLeader Sexpanther, Unhallowed.~
    [i][b][u][color=#FFFF00]~~~[/color][color=#FF0000]Arkenstone[/color][color=#FFFF00]~~~[/color][color=#FF0000]~~~[/color][color=#FFFF00]Elendilmir[/color][color=#FF0000]~~~[/color][/b][/u][/i][/center]