Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Question Savage Strikes/Feral Strikes not registering for deed

Hi all, I'm working on some of the class/monster slayer deeds for my champion character. I am trying to obtain the deadly strikes trait for my champion, which requires me to use savage strikes 500 times. Feral Strikes replaces this skill when I train it, right? Well when I am trying to use this skill on mobs, it is not registering in the deed. I have only used it a few times today so I haven't used up my daily limit for this skill to register. Have I encountered a bug or something? I am really eager to earn this trait and the disappointment of having it not register for the deed it is assigned to is bugging me.

Jared

'Feral' should work just as fine for the deed but make sure the mobs you kill are not 'grey' (too low level).

As noted, greyed out mobs don't work for skill deed advancement. Also, if you happened to play after server reset (honestly can't remember if it is 3 or 4 am est) before logging, you may already have used your daily total