Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Darkest Hour Recruitment Thread

Darkest Hour is Recruiting.

Darkest Hour is a rapidly growing progression raiding kin. We have a large active player base of experienced raiders. While end-game content is our primary focus, we also strive to maintain a fun and positive experience for our members. Contrary to belief, we are not a Moors/Pvmp kinship however a lot of our members do frequent the moors.

Our current raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9:30pm Eastern however we do run impromptu raids throughout the week as well as constant 3-6 man instances. We have a large number of Pvmp'ers in Kin. You may know most of them if you visit the moors often.

We are currently looking for capable players of the following classes:
    - Minstrel
    - Captain
    - Guardian
    - Hunter
    However don't be discouraged on applying if you are not one of the above classes.

What are we looking for?
    - Raid experience is not vital but advantageous.
    - We are looking for players that know how to play their class well, preferably raid ready but not a necessity.
    - Dedicated players willing to both improve and help others improve.
    - A desire to raid and perform to the best of your own and your classes ability.
    - Ventrilo with microphone is a must, you will not raid without these.

If you are interested in Applying, You can contact one of our officers in game or visit our webpage and fill in an application form.
    Officers: Chupacabre, Crumbalin, Calastor, Adelvice, Lorlarra, Grimborn, Kanom.
    Webpage: www.Darkesthour-windfola.guildlaunch.com

Due to the lack of current LOTRO content, We are now expanding into Elder Scrolls Online, Recruiting now!
    Geändert von PERQ (15.02.2014 um 04:58 Uhr)

Updated 10/12/2013

Unless you're tirk cus then the requirements don't matter

Updated the bottom. Message me for more info

Crum I always love your posts

can you guys give me money to buy eso...im just a poor college guy

then again i could buy it and not eat for two weeks...decisions decisions...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001aaa8d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I think you all should completely give up on the broken MMO that is LOTRO, and come play WoW with the cool kids.

Zitat Zitat von Roddrildun Beitrag anzeigen
    I think you all should completely give up on the broken MMO that is LOTRO, and come play WoW with the cool kids.
    ESO bud. It's the way to go

Darkest Hour are recruiting for elder scrolls online. Please submit an application at http://darkesthoureso.shivtr.com
    We will be going aldmeri dominion and be focusing very heavily on the amazing pvp in the game as well as the dungeons.

Looking to recruit competent players with pvp experience In other mmos. We now use raid call for voice communication and this will be a requirement.
    Even if you can't speak just the ability to listen on the go is pretty vital

So hit me up with a message on here or just apply on the link above

Thanks
    Geändert von DarvaI (17.03.2014 um 05:15 Uhr)

See above post

I hear darkest hour have a giant aldmeri dominion pvp voice server on raidcall and a huge auction hall guild for selling crafted items and loot. Since in eso you can be a member of up to 5 guilds.