Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13

Ex Withy - How it looks nowdays on new server

To improve u need to stop standing in front of trolls since they have aoe.

Big congratulations on completing Fornost Earth Wing on challenge mode (wow).. great achievement
    --

no, seriously, do a video of Sari Surma T2C(last boss) that would be at least a little interesting

Zitat Zitat von GrinsgarCZ Beitrag anzeigen
    do a video of Sari Surma T2C(last boss) that would be at least a little interesting
    But that wouldn't be a good troling post :P

Zitat Zitat von GrinsgarCZ Beitrag anzeigen
    Big congratulations on completing Fornost Earth Wing on challenge mode (wow).. great achievement
    --

no, seriously, do a video of Sari Surma T2C(last boss) that would be at least a little interesting
    LOL

You failed in trolling. I did all challenges among first in world, this is ONLY video showing how cool it is to find member from f ex withy on another game world, and having some fun. But you can find this same challenge done with me on youtube more then 8months ago and before, lol. Did it so many times, even without healers, so your trolling about us doing it now is fail, kemendil,me,melkoria,harnillas , done this way before u on withy did it.

At least i did saruman t2 before anyone on withy, talking about challenges. Bleh!

I hear you guys even on lvl85 couldnt do it properly.

Zitat Zitat von GrassEater Beitrag anzeigen
    To improve u need to stop standing in front of trolls since they have aoe.
    To improve? lol....Why, only squisy players with no skills needs to do it like that, serious players can do it anyway they like it, cuz' they can, not something you could understand since u have problem healing small fellows.

Zitat Zitat von zrinko Beitrag anzeigen
    LOL

You failed in trolling. I did all challenges among first in world, this is ONLY video showing how cool it is to find member from f ex withy on another game world, and having some fun. But you can find this same challenge done with me on youtube more then 8months ago and before, lol. Did it so many times, even without healers, so your trolling about us doing it now is fail, kemendil,me,melkoria,harnillas , done this way before u on withy did it.

At least i did saruman t2 before anyone on withy, talking about challenges. Bleh!

I hear you guys even on lvl85 couldnt do it properly.
    You are of course right Zrinko, but you know I didnt want to offend you. Ive always admired you and one day I want to be like you.

To improve? lol....Why, only squisy players with no skills needs to do it like that, serious players can do it anyway they like it, cuz' they can, not something you could understand since u have problem healing small fellows.
    And soon u will tell me it was your intention to drop to 600 morale at 1:30 in the video. Get a grip on you attitude. Its hard to get friends when u think u are the best player in the world and clearly arn't.

Zitat Zitat von GrassEater Beitrag anzeigen
    And soon u will tell me it was your intention to drop to 600 morale at 1:30 in the video. Get a grip on you attitude. Its hard to get friends when u think u are the best player in the world and clearly arn't.
    At least i know how to stream on twitch.

At least i know how to stream on twitch.
    Nice logic and to the point.

Intressting little thread.

Seems that the big Z must comming back to tell us how glories and great he was on Whitywindle, might it be that he find the competition to hard in his new home? Needs us Whitywindlers to polish his armour and swords so he may shine again?

Most intressting thing must still be how a little kid can feel it is so important to brag how good he is swinging a fake sword in a videogame

I still got most perfect score and rating on my wtab on WW. Nobody will change that

*opens eyes*

Is this guy, after 3 years still going on? sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

*goes back into slumber*