Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12

LOTRO Down? (8pm EST 9/1/2013)

I'm in a Skype call w/ three friends in three different timezones. All three of us went dead at the same time and the launcher is stuck saying "Installing Pre-Reqs." Is anyone else having this problem at the moment? (It started at 7:57 PM EST)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000042ec/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm having the exact same issue

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Stuck on Installing Pre-reqs

Zitat Zitat von The_Last_Hobbit Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm in a Skype call w/ three friends in three different timezones. All three of us went dead at the same time and the launcher is stuck saying "Installing Pre-Reqs." Is anyone else having this problem at the moment? (It started at 7:57 PM EST)
    I last played about 7:00pm. I tried to log on around 8:00pm and got stuck on Installling Pre-req.

Zitat Zitat von lynn1977 Beitrag anzeigen
    I last played about 7:00pm. I tried to log on around 8:00pm and got stuck on Installling Pre-req.
    It's like that literally everywhere. Europe, Canada, America, wherever else.
    I thought it was just me at first and rebooted my computer like five times. Apparently the server's down.

Just checked out the twitter convo from lotro and yes, everything is apparently down because of third party issues. I'm not that savvy with all that tech stuff but I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be an easy, flip a switch fix. On a holiday weekend, too...... -_-

E
    Earth - Credendo Vides

/sad phoenix

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

same problem

All i know is i even unistalled it and thought that would work and nope it didn't and i think it fair that they need to do us right with something for everyone

Zitat Zitat von thebigman Beitrag anzeigen
    All i know is i even unistalled it and thought that would work and nope it didn't and i think it fair that they need to do us right with something for everyone
    No offense, but if you had just read a little bit first you woulda known uninstalling wouldn't have helped.

That being said, it would be swell if Turbine gave all VIPs an extra day or two to make up for this.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

last night when i was online i heard several ppl on forum saying not to log out, did not read into it, now i understand what they were talking about it
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Zitat Zitat von Flixxer Beitrag anzeigen
    last night when i was online i heard several ppl on forum saying not to log out, did not read into it, now i understand what they were talking about it
    only a few in the moors was cool.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Yeah, it's still down, and then the website was down for awhile though that may have just been my computer
    A warden of Lothlorien meets up a with a rune keeper from Lindon and a friendship is sparked. An elf hunter from Mirkwood finds a minstrel mourning the loss of Edhellen. A captain of Rohan rides to Bree and comes across a burned farm, the only survivor a young woman who'd defended herself with a rusted sword and axe. Thus many adventures begin.