Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Where are the Dead in Annuminas?

There is an Evendim deed quest -- Spirits Aiding Angmar -- where you are supposed to kill a couple hundred Dead in Annuminas.

Now, I've been all over the city of Annuminas, and it is crawling with Angmarin. However, I am not seeing any Dead at all.

Can anyone that did this deed quest please tell me at what location(s) in Annuminas are the dead hanging out?

Thanks in advance.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000050e83/01003/signature.png]Artaros[/charsig]

I'm pretty sure they're in one of the Annuminas instances. (Haudh Valendil, I think? I'm not 100% on that.).
    Crickhollow Server:
    Evenhald: L85 Minstrel Armaius: L76 Loremaster. Gaheriad: L81 Hunter Malhion: L74 Captain

Ost Elendil instance is the main source.

So, I did not realize they were confined to the instances only.

Thanks for your replies.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000050e83/01003/signature.png]Artaros[/charsig]

Haudh Valandil will probably work the best, since the limrafn count as dead and there's an infinitely spawning section of them in HV.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Just did this in Ost Elendil instance. Can just farm on level in group.

Alternative way is create a lvl 40 instance to solo, kill the first 2 mobs in the light of the window and dispatch their summoned shades. Then just body pull the sorcerer back to the first room. I you do no damage she will keep summoning a shade, just kill each as it spawns til done. If she stops summoning kill her and find another or reset instance.

All 3 Annuminas instances are filled with The Dead (Limrafn and Wights in HV, Spirits in OE and Darkwaters in Glinghant).
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Zitat Zitat von TinDragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Haudh Valandil will probably work the best, since the limrafn count as dead and there's an infinitely spawning section of them in HV.
    This^^.

Haudh is the best. Two deeds at once. They count as Limfaims AND dead

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |