Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Lightbulb PvP Suggestions (To make PvP more about PvP)

Hey im making this thread cause since Roi things have been a down slope in my opinion, and Rohan was the worst expansion in history of Lotro for PvP (and other aspects of the game but thats not part of this thread)

Remove NPCs from the moors (Keep one shotters of course at the rezz circles)

Remove the delving npcs ,maybe make this area specific for arena fights whether it be 1v1s , 6v6 , 12v12 or even 24v24..groups can que themselves and wait for others to come challenge their group with whatever numbers they see fit. You can choose to fight them with more numbers and if they accept it thats fine and is something they will have to accept on their side or decline.

Make it so people can hide their ranks and names (this heplps those that felt are being specifically targetted for their own reasons and also helps those that feel like they cant get a fight from others) , and also maybe let others pick and choose what name they feel like placing on you to where its only seen on you own account. For example if i right click on a guy and feel like naming him "Defeat response", only I will see that name i gave him on my screen and others can do same.

If one side has pop buff, the other side cant take outposts for mastery buffs.

LEt me know what you think and feel free to add to this
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

I'm really tired of seeing the suggestion that NPC's be removed from the Moors. Creeps can barely withstand freeps with the assistance of NPC's, let alone without them. We can talk about removing NPC's after the factions have been balanced.

LOTRO PVP needs an arena, pure and simple. A downside to what your suggesting is the lack of ability to spectate.

If they do implement something like that, it would be cool to see an old-fashioned, Everquestesque, zonewide announcement that X has defeated Y in a duel. That would prevent someone losing and emerging from the instance with a false claim of victory, which already happens.

I'm not sure how feasible it is for them to do this with limited resources. I know the use of skirmish instances for PVP was talked about years ago and the limitations of how creeps are 'coded' made it prohibitive to implement such a plan.

Personally I'd like them to just do away with the mastery buffs rather than make them contingent upon the pop buff. Free peoples could all log in a F2P account reaver, park it in grams, and give creepside the false numerical advantage, freepside the buff, and exploit/grief/manipulate creepside.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

Zitat Zitat von Squelcher Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm really tired of seeing the suggestion that NPC's be removed from the Moors. Creeps can barely withstand freeps with the assistance of NPC's, let alone without them. We can talk about removing NPC's after the factions have been balanced.
    Hope your not one of those

ITS ALL BROKE ZOMG THERES NO POINT LETS HIDE IN 1 SHOTS kind of guy....

Its not that bad atm, some people are just bad players.

Yes i will say freeps have an advantage on some things but its not as bad as it was Roi or other expansions imo
    This thread isnt about that but just to make you happy ill throw in these other suggestions aswell, and asking for more is just not nessesary (if you need more than what im about to put down then you need to learn to play your class better along with those that play with you)

-Take wardens b/p/e away OR nerf their healing by 50% while in the moors

- Give spiders a 25% incoming healing debuff that is not removable

-Nerf champions ( Not their damage but in some way that makes traiting blue not so god mode in pvp )

-Give wargs an in combat heal like glee or bracing attack

-Give warleaders 1 more heal with a 10s CD

-Give defilers a skill that removes debuffs from themelves and other players
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Zitat Zitat von sebo2yoface Beitrag anzeigen
    Hope your not one of those

ITS ALL BROKE ZOMG THERES NO POINT LETS HIDE IN 1 SHOTS kind of guy....
    No, I'm a logical, practical thinking kind of guy, and I believe that removing all NPC's would make a bad situation a much worse.