Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

King's Banner Accessory not moving on my war steed

why is my King's Banner Accessory not moving its suppose to move on my war steed for me please help me

My "orc's head on a pike" cannot be removed from my warsteed. I don't know if the kings banner moves (do you mean has animation?) because I haven't put it on one of my warsteeds since the patch.

oh OK thank you

?

I am not completely sure if it is suppose to move.
    Level 81 Dwarf Guardian - Riddermark

Well mine 'moves in the wind' if that is what you are referring to. But its stuck on my steed. I cannot remove the appearance at all, even when I have my horse stripped completely "naked." Looks kinda funny with the new H.D. steed (which looks FABULOUS BTW!!)

Zitat Zitat von Oddessia Beitrag anzeigen
    Well mine 'moves in the wind' if that is what you are referring to. But its stuck on my steed. I cannot remove the appearance at all, even when I have my horse stripped completely "naked." Looks kinda funny with the new H.D. steed (which looks FABULOUS BTW!!)
    I have the same problem. Since my warsteed is completely red dressed, I would like to be able to remove that ugly green flag from my steed !

I'm having the same issue. Kinda fun having to gear items equipped at the same time, but when it doesn't match your current outfit is not fun anymore...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002232c7/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]