Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

the new policy we been waiting for chat

so I know everyone has seen the hew policy put in place on farmers?!?!?! YAY bout time lotro did this imo..... (BTW this is big zaug) now that we have this hopefuly freeps/creeps will start earning there rank instead of farming cuz now we can get something done and they cant be all proud of it.

just started 3 weeks ago, never farmed... would not feel proud of my rank if i had a rank based on farming...

Well, since I never farm it really won't effect me much. However, as one who has worked very hard to gain every inch of her rank it never seemed fair to me that others could pass me up with so little effort. I try so hard to 'earn my strips' and when focused so much by the creeps it can often get frustrating. so when a noobie farms and gets 5 ranks above me fast it can be even more discouraging. I"m personally glad for this. It's like baseball players on steriods. it kinda ruins the game for the rest of us who are sweating (sometimes literally) and getting killed (not literally) constantly to earn their rank the hard way.

E

Bout time I say.

Now go get screenies of said offenders and be on the look out for 'em. report 'em. Watch the hammer of justice swing down upon 'em.

Sit back and enjoy a nice cold glass of their tears knowing the moors is clean from filth.

lol true when you work hard for your rank and a new guy comes or girl and passes u like nothn makes u not even wanna play but now lotro got a law out we will see who trys to beat it now. but what did they say they would do if cought? never found the policy

Just gonna drop this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRintaS65c

[QUOTE=123aaa123;6894303]Just gonna drop this here:

So that's what farming looks like. And to think I've been ranking the hard way all this time.

[QUOTE=praze10;6894788]
    Zitat Zitat von 123aaa123 Beitrag anzeigen
    Just gonna drop this here:

So that's what farming looks like. And to think I've been ranking the hard way all this time.
    and keep doing it, it earns you much more respect this way

Zitat Zitat von bingo123 Beitrag anzeigen
    lol true when you work hard for your rank and a new guy comes or girl and passes u like nothn makes u not even wanna play but now lotro got a law out we will see who trys to beat it now. but what did they say they would do if cought? never found the policy
    The policy isn't even a policy in my eyes. In my own opinion, most likely it will not be enforced, and it was only brought up to make the Monster Play forums quiet down for a while. That is, until they notice after several reports, nothing is done then Turnbine will go...."uuuum..what now?" Or the side chance that Turbine will go ban crazy and any greeny that just happens to kill another greeny 3-4 times gets banned.

I hope for the best, but looking at the previous history of Turbine, i'm not getting my hopes up too high.

and keep doing it, it earns you much more respect this way[/QUOTE]

Thanks, flix! I will