Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
    2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads

Gladden's Bounder's Bounty Goals

Having started the Bounder's Bounty event, I'm rather enjoying the thought of making a difference to the world in some form or another. So, I decided to set a goal for the Bounder's Bounty event and I'm wandering if anyone else has.

My current goal is to get 1000 tokens a day donated. I'm not entirely positive when the event started as I just hopped on last night after a week of being away, but I've already donated just over 1100 tokens already. Will try to hit 2000 by the end of tonight just to make up for yesterday.

What about you guys and gals. Do you have a set goal you wish to do each day? If so, have you succeeded in it so far?

Zitat Zitat von LethalLethality Beitrag anzeigen
    Having started the Bounder's Bounty event, I'm rather enjoying the thought of making a difference to the world in some form or another. So, I decided to set a goal for the Bounder's Bounty event and I'm wandering if anyone else has.

My current goal is to get 1000 tokens a day donated. I'm not entirely positive when the event started as I just hopped on last night after a week of being away, but I've already donated just over 1100 tokens already. Will try to hit 2000 by the end of tonight just to make up for yesterday.

What about you guys and gals. Do you have a set goal you wish to do each day? If so, have you succeeded in it so far?
    My goal is 0! Killing countless mobs doesn't look fun to me. But if it's fun for y'all I hope you reach your goals. /salute

I'm going to give it my best shot whenever I can, but it's tricky to find them. I've had some dull luck so far. Any suggestions on where to find them?

Brian aka Leandir.

Zitat Zitat von Wolflord75 Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm going to give it my best shot whenever I can, but it's tricky to find them. I've had some dull luck so far. Any suggestions on where to find them?

Brian aka Leandir.

This is what I look for:

High Mob Density
    High Respawn Rate
    Easily Killed (1-3 hits)
    Humanoids under level 50 (to decrease LI junk in inventory)

So, far, I've found three really good areas:

Haud Iarcith (Barrow Downs)
    Sarnur (Ered Luin)
    Rook's Hut (Dunland and personal favorite place)

Other places that can work:

Goblin Town (Misty Mountains)
    Ongbishuk (Angmar)

Gladden's goal has been made!

Grats to Gladden. Sadly, I was unable to get even close to what I wanted to donate after the Faire started and drop rates plummeted. *epic sadface*

Yaay! Too bad I missed it