Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 30

Thema: Auto-flips

Auto-flips

intended or not but Lugazag is autofliping like TR now and WHAT TA autofliped this morning also (imladris).
    Any other servers having that after update 11.3?
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Sounds like a run of bad luck (or good). Didn't see it yesterday on Landroval. Will have to watch more closely though. That type of change would normally be part of a larger overhaul of Moors mechanics which they did not mention in the notes or do based on anything else I saw yesterday.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

Lug auto-flipped on Brandywine a few hours ago

This morning lugz has flipped about 5,6 times and TA 2 times. Bug or ninja change? Anyways trolling the other side saying we ninjad it is fun until they figure it out
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Auto flips are a horrible in game feature. These are control points on the map that should be captured through effort not "flipped" randomly. If its more frequent now its just a more frequent reminder of how bad turbine is at understanding what the moors players want. I get they aren't going to pour a lot of resources in, frankly I think they have done a good job over the last few years improving creep toons but I don't recall anyone, ever on either side proclaiming "I think auto flips are great!". Im sure there is someone out there though.

Certainly noticed auto flips!

TA auto flipped once to both sides yesterday on Firefoot. Soon after Lugz flipped to freeps too. We gathered a group of creeps to take it. Did it without any heals and were proud of achievement. Not long after I left Lugz it flipped back to freeps. No need to say we couldn´t get it back. Actually, there is a good point of Lugz flipping it stops some of the farmers having easy time in EC. Not much else on creep point of view.

Haven't been in moors since update but a fellow creep told me on freep that Lugz autoflipped many, many times - twice in one minute at one point.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

IMO autoflips are a horrible feature. It's frustrating for both sides. I do not know why Turbine cannot see this fact. Taking the time and energy to flip a keep only for it to flip back to the other side as soon as you leave it is infuriating. Is that Turbine's goal? At the very least make the keeps like the Delving bosses. Once they are taken, they can't be retaken for X amount of time and expires after X amount of time if not captured after that (i.e. flips back to other side). Just a thought.

Auto-flips, another poorly designed aspect of the game

Before update 11.3 lugz auto flipped twice (on sunday 6:30am est and 1 week later, same day same time). After update 11.3 each keep autoflips atleast once every hour.

On vilya freeps outnumber creeps big time, yet Turbine needs to help them with autoflipping keeps. 5 min ago Lugz autoflipped during a rez camp. (yes i know we got maps, too bad the people participating in rezcamps doesnt understand that).

Turbine doesnt care about the moors, yet they implement stuff to make it look worse. So turbine decide if you want to 'fix/revamp' the moors. If not just let the moors be like it was back in RoI and before.

ps. Maybe turbine could 'autokill' delving bosses. So we dont need to pve those to see all effort been undone after 5min.
    Geändert von ulza (28.08.2013 um 02:37 Uhr)
    Retired from lotro since june '14. Currently kicking other noobs on gw2.

Zitat Zitat von Thorgrum Beitrag anzeigen
    Auto flips are a horrible in game feature. These are control points on the map that should be captured through effort not "flipped" randomly. If its more frequent now its just a more frequent reminder of how bad turbine is at understanding what the moors players want. I get they aren't going to pour a lot of resources in, frankly I think they have done a good job over the last few years improving creep toons but I don't recall anyone, ever on either side proclaiming "I think auto flips are great!". Im sure there is someone out there though.
    I like them when a hordeball craid flips everything and logs, makes it nice for the 5 or so freeps that were out(and vice versa ofc).
    Jag

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    I have to say that the current level of 'auto-flip' in the game right now is killing the Mooors and makign it a mockery.

I can understand why it was brought in whilst freeps were away leveling up from say 75-85 but to keep them in the game now is completely stupid. Even worse, allowing Tol and Lug to auto-flip as well. Get real please Turbine before creeps simply stop playing and more importantly for you, paying subs like so many are right now.

I, for one, do not see me paying any more subs to you at all from the poor level of service you give towards customers.

Eldar is have many many auto-flips per day. Sometimes its hourly or more and makes any kind of raid vs raid, group vs group or solo play impossible.

SORT THIS S.H.I.T.E OUT and get rid of the auot-flips
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

I thought Lug could auto-flip just like TR already, that's how it seemed to me.

I remember asking for official word about auto-flips cause I've never seen a single word about it from our Developer Gods. What I have seen is a whole host of threads and people asking for auto-flips to stop.

Instead we now have Tol doing the auto-flip jiggle, the only keep that didn't before.

On a small server like mine it can be difficult enough to find anyone willing to fight in the open or stop PvE'ing. This problem is greatly exacerbated by chasing shadows around when every keep now flips and flops as it sees fit.

I'd still love to see some official reasoning behind this, and would be much obliged if someone could provide a link in case I've missed the justification before.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Lugs been flipping like mad tonight on Eldar, making it difficult to play when your graveyard keeps changing. Im another one who wishes the auto flips could stop altogether, can't see a point to it. We should have to fight for the keeps surely that's the point of a PvP area.
    Bloodspill of Eldar, rank 15 Stalker and leader of the Angbands Shadow tribe.

Auto flips have gotten steroids after the last update. I may be biased, but the keeps that autoflip to Freepside tend to stay red for a couple hours or more regardless if any Freep is in them or not. I flip keeps with my Creep group and we're lucky if we get a chance to get out the door before it autoflips back to Freeps (that's literally happened a couple times to me). This will only make everyone not want to even try take them. My only reckoning for making this change was perhaps to prevent Grams Camps and Lugz rez camps etc., but all it does is move the camps around imo. Change it back to way it was or make it at least a couple hours before it auto flips after you take it.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Yes auto flips are getting rather ridiculous...saw a full red map auto flip to full blue within ~15min or so. Also lugs rarely stays red for longer than 10min or so, it has almost gotten to where it is pointless to even capture keeps when they will just autoflip right back.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Dntx09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes auto flips are getting rather ridiculous...saw a full red map auto flip to full blue within ~15min or so. Also lugs rarely stays red for longer than 10min or so, it has almost gotten to where it is pointless to even capture keeps when they will just autoflip right back.
    Have no fear, im sure a turbine dev will be in to fix it ASAP. Here's a better idea, remove the auto flips and let the players determine who holds what.

Yes, the auto-flips are crazy. TA, and Lugz now flip as often as TR.

What this does is trivialize the efforts of the players in the Ettenmoors. There's really no instance in which that should ever be considered a good thing by Turbine. They should have MORE control over their environment, not less.
    Leafblade, Captain

My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Have to say these 'auto-flips' are simply silly and needs to be sorted out.

Had great raid v raid fights on Eldar this evening. In fact, 1.5 raids each side, and yet the stupid idiotic keep flips simply destroyed some to the fights we were having.

Map flipped from red to blue and back again. Lug flipped serveral times in 20minute spells. Tir was trying to keep up with big brother, Lug, yet failed in all the amount of flips.

Devs - sort it out fast as from all the posts so far shows the 'auto-flips' are NOT welcome in such a frequent numbers. Either stop it completely or have them on a timer that hte keeps will 'auto' after say 4 hours if not already taken. Do something productive as it is stopping some very good fights.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

I hate it when keeps auto-flip and give the same message as if players take them. How in the world are we supposed to track the freep raid that is zerging the moors if TR and Lugz flip within 1 minute of each other? Or, for that matter, why bother with the auto flips when neither side has enough people out to take them, but the creeps are working on their map deeds and getting enough infamy/commendations to do some minor damage to freeps before dying? Yes, I dislike auto-flips as much as the next creep. They make it harder for me to rank up. >.<
    Gimli's First Law of "Let's go!"

"Certainty of death? Small chance of success? What are we waiting for?"

everything on brandy has been autoflipping it seems. lugz is by far the worst offender. often flipping every 20 minutes or so lol, and at time right after creeps/freeps just flipped it.
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

I remember when they first started auto-flipping. I was still brand-new in the Moors, with maybe a R1 Reaver on Dwarrowdelf, and nothing else (maybe a R1 Warg--I went there pretty quickly, but did not do well ) It was mostly TR that auto-flipped at first, though TA started up not long after, and Grimwood got annoying after a while. Grimwood would ALWAYS flip just as I got near it to turn in a quest. Isendeep I don't remember being so bad, and Lugz flipped maybe once or twice a month without freeps actually attacking it. Not so now... Maybe there was a good reason originally for the auto-flip feature, but I fail to see how the current setup is of any help to either side.

Zitat Zitat von Elym Beitrag anzeigen
    I remember when they first started auto-flipping. I was still brand-new in the Moors, with maybe a R1 Reaver on Dwarrowdelf, and nothing else (maybe a R1 Warg--I went there pretty quickly, but did not do well ) It was mostly TR that auto-flipped at first, though TA started up not long after, and Grimwood got annoying after a while. Grimwood would ALWAYS flip just as I got near it to turn in a quest.
    That is probably not a coincidence, the game has this system where the world is fractioned in relatively small 'zones' that are put to sleep when nobody has been there for a few minutes, so the servers don't have to handle a zillion idle mobs at all time. Trees don't fall if nobody is there to hear the sound of it kind of situation. Those zones sometimes manifest themselves through invisible 'zone walls' and other glitches. Anyway, if you enter an area that was put to sleep, it's dynamically loaded in a reset state. I believe that's why the keeps 'flip'. I don't think that was ever intended.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Zitat Zitat von Equendil Beitrag anzeigen
    That is probably not a coincidence, the game has this system where the world is fractioned in relatively small 'zones' that are put to sleep when nobody has been there for a few minutes, so the servers don't have to handle a zillion idle mobs at all time. Trees don't fall if nobody is there to hear the sound of it kind of situation. Those zones sometimes manifest themselves through invisible 'zone walls' and other glitches. Anyway, if you enter an area that was put to sleep, it's dynamically loaded in a reset state. I believe that's why the keeps 'flip'. I don't think that was ever intended.
    Very interesting.
    Leafblade, Captain

On our small-population server of pvmp players (Windfola), Lugazag tends to belong to freeps now almost constantly, due to the new auto-flip rate of Keeps since the last update. I was playing my Warg a couple days after the update, we flipped Lugazag 3 times and within minutes of each successful completion, the Keep auto-flipped back to freepside.
    After a couple of hours, Lugazag flipped back to creepside for about 30 minutes or so and then auto-flipped again.
    This of course leaves creeps 1 respawn point after any defeat. So I log on today and I see that Lugazag is as expected, flipped to freepside, and no creeps are wasting time anymore trying to take a Keep that will almost immediately auto-flip.

Zitat Zitat von galstenog Beitrag anzeigen
    On our small-population server of pvmp players (Windfola), Lugazag tends to belong to freeps now almost constantly, due to the new auto-flip rate of Keeps since the last update. I was playing my Warg a couple days after the update, we flipped Lugazag 3 times and within minutes of each successful completion, the Keep auto-flipped back to freepside.
    After a couple of hours, Lugazag flipped back to creepside for about 30 minutes or so and then auto-flipped again.
    This of course leaves creeps 1 respawn point after any defeat. So I log on today and I see that Lugazag is as expected, flipped to freepside, and no creeps are wasting time anymore trying to take a Keep that will almost immediately auto-flip.
    I think that's why Lugazag is almost always freepside on Laurelin now, also. The creeps have gotten tired of taking it only to see it auto flip... that, or it auto flips as soon as most of them log, so I catch it blue when I log my creep on to grind map deeds so that he can be of some use later in PvMP (read as "He can actually get somewhere in a timely manner to die horribly in 1 second to a 20k crit!")

Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte