Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Set of the White Tree missing or i cannot find him :(

Good morning. I have an issue. I loved the lvl 75 cosmetics from old Isengard cluster: Rhydhid-lhopan, Cel-crus, Gwir-palvais, Urdhol-helm, Tavol-socas but since in that time i had no feelings for them, i did not had care to keep them. Now, i soloed as much as i could with my minstrel those instances and i was able to find half of them, except Rhydhid-lhopan, Urdhol-helm and Tavol-socas. Nothing on AH and my globall channels searches was useless. Than, one day, i saw on someone one set identical with those: Set of the White Tree. I understand that this set is on Mannequin Outfits with 50MC. According to Lotro wiki, we have Mannequin Outfits at:
    - Bree - Outside the Weapons and Armour Shop
    - Little Delving - near the Post Office
    - Michel Delving - near the Vendor Hall

Also it seem that we have 5 sets possible:
    - Set of the Aiwenor
    - Set of the Lady's Charge
    - Set of the White Tree
    - Worn Ranger's Set
    - Dúnadan Workman's Outfit Gift Box

But last night i checked all Mannequin Outfits and the Set of the White Tree was not on any mannequin. Nothing in Lotro Store. In Lalia's Market you find some pieces separately but i did not saw all the pieces. So i wonder, what i am missing?
    Andracy - Mns; Andrady - RK; Andrac - Hnt; Andracya - Brg; Gabytza - LM; Anduta - Warden
    Officer of Rangers of Eriador / Snowbourne

The outfits available via the mannequins rotate out every month or so. Your best bet is to just try and get the individual pieces from Lalia's Market as it is uncertain when/if they will show up on the mannequins anytime soon again.

Zitat Zitat von Cithryth Beitrag anzeigen
    The outfits available via the mannequins rotate out every month or so. Your best bet is to just try and get the individual pieces from Lalia's Market as it is uncertain when/if they will show up on the mannequins anytime soon again.
    oh, did not know that the outfits are changing on an monthly basis or around, that explain all. Thank you for your answer.
    Also can i sugest maybe is an good ideea to place some of those outfits in Lotro Store?
    Andracy - Mns; Andrady - RK; Andrac - Hnt; Andracya - Brg; Gabytza - LM; Anduta - Warden
    Officer of Rangers of Eriador / Snowbourne