Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Creepside Roleplaying on Silverlode!

Can the Creep make a RP move like the Freeps are going to! I vote that we reroll a creep and if it dies. we have to delete and remake it.! I bet Daarlin will be rank 12 before she has to reroll.(JK <3) the only rule is. Don't cheat. and make sure you run with high ranked Warleaders so that you don't die or like four defilers! I think we will love the authenticity that this brings to the server. And the freeps will not know what is going on when they fall to our greenie hordes! Lets give this a try!

it will be fun

Zitat Zitat von turialus Beitrag anzeigen
    Can the Creep make a RP move like the Freeps are going to! I vote that we reroll a creep and if it dies. we have to delete and remake it.! I bet Daarlin will be rank 12 before she has to reroll.(JK <3) the only rule is. Don't cheat. and make sure you run with high ranked Warleaders so that you don't die or like four defilers! I think we will love the authenticity that this brings to the server. And the freeps will not know what is going on when they fall to our greenie hordes! Lets give this a try!

it'll be really good chance for moors.
    I won't join with that though. because of timezone difference..
    Good Luck.
    Meong (rank 10, RK) of Rhunen Rendir | Artemiburz (rank 10, BA)

turi I doubt people will be all that siked about doing that cuz people like to keep their rank lol. like if u made it to rank5 then died it would be annoying to have to get all that before progressing anymore. =/
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE