Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Captain needing help with some gear please

Hi all, hoping for a little help here.
    I haven't played for a while due to real life issues but I'm a level 80 captain, really enjoying the game again and am just finishing off the Nan Curn parts in Rise of Isenguard and I'm on the last Brown Lands quest hub in the Great River.
    I'm intending to finish those off then I'll buy Rohan and work through that.

My issue is I'm a little but light on decent gear, I have loads of the Anduin tokens you get from the Rohan quests but I can't seem to find anything to work towards. I'd really like a nice looking set of armour that I could wear whilst running around too if possible.
    Levelling up in these zones is pretty deserted and no-one seems to be interested in the Raid content for this content and level either so I'm a bit at a loss.

My HP is around 6425 buffed and my Power is about 4484 so I know this needs some work. All my gear is mainly yellow with the odd purple from the epic quest lines.
    I'm specifying Might (for solo play) and then taking Vitality and if there is any Agility it's a bonus.

Could someone point me in the right direction please? I am Kindred with everyone apart from Theodreds Riders (ally) and Riders of Stanguard (also ally) as well as Limelight Gorge (only did the quest prior to the small fellowship prequests).

Many thanks

If your cappy is level 75 the Great River crafted set is a nice choice while leveling. It have guilded recipes version as well. If you dont wish to craft or just have no metalsmith there are some decent pieces you can get at Caltrev with skirmish marks.
    If you are pass level 75 the next crafted set is level 80. There are several sets level 85.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Thanks I'll check out the 80 set, I'm full Metalsmith up to the last level

Zitat Zitat von Freya10 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi all, hoping for a little help here.
    I haven't played for a while due to real life issues but I'm a level 80 captain, really enjoying the game again and am just finishing off the Nan Curn parts in Rise of Isenguard and I'm on the last Brown Lands quest hub in the Great River.
    I'm intending to finish those off then I'll buy Rohan and work through that.

My issue is I'm a little but light on decent gear, I have loads of the Anduin tokens you get from the Rohan quests but I can't seem to find anything to work towards. I'd really like a nice looking set of armour that I could wear whilst running around too if possible.
    Levelling up in these zones is pretty deserted and no-one seems to be interested in the Raid content for this content and level either so I'm a bit at a loss.

My HP is around 6425 buffed and my Power is about 4484 so I know this needs some work. All my gear is mainly yellow with the odd purple from the epic quest lines.
    I'm specifying Might (for solo play) and then taking Vitality and if there is any Agility it's a bonus.

Could someone point me in the right direction please? I am Kindred with everyone apart from Theodreds Riders (ally) and Riders of Stanguard (also ally) as well as Limelight Gorge (only did the quest prior to the small fellowship prequests).

Many thanks
    I'd note that for PvE questing you don't need all that much, my tendency when leveling wasn't to be too picky as you replace it all @ 85 anyway, most likely starting out with Hyboldt gear (healer 4 piece set is really nice). There is really nice crafted jewelry @ 85 as well, and lots and lots of decent teals that drop in 3 mans and are very cheap in the AH as well.

As for how things look, you know you can equip armor sets cosmetically,right? I personally am running around with the Moria set appearance, which I always liked.

Cheers for that.
    Yep got the appearance slots going on. Currently have the Rangers gear but was hoping to get something with metal on
    Will see what I can find as I level

As has been noted you really don't need to worry too much about your gear as you are leveling. If you find something good as you level pick it up and use it- otherwise don't waste time with it as it will be replaced at 85.

As soon as you hit 84 start doing Hytbold. Your best bet is to look up the sticky thread about Hytbold and do exactly what you need to for the set of armor you want.

If you want to main heal / be super captain healer in groups your best armor setup is 4 hytbold healer (-VS CD) + 2 ettenmoors perseverance (-20% defeat response CD). Hytbold just takes time and grind but getting the moors gear isn't for everyone. Some may disagree with my next suggestion but I did it for awhile at 85 before I got my perseverance pieces and it worked just fine: use 2 pc of lvl 65 helegrod. Seriously. With the Emblem RC CD legacy + armor set bonus your RC will be at 6sec. This is a far better benefit throughout most of the game except in specific situations (such as single boss fights, aka low probability of defeat response).

Other than that try to find decent jewellery for cheap on the AH and/or craft some pieces. Second Age weapon & emblem are easy enough. Then just run stuff.
    \\ Galidin \\ Unpossible \\ Rawlor \\
    ...::: Defenders of the Lost Light - Brandywine :::...