Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 28 von 28
    LOTRO is not other games, though. It's LOTRO. There's no law of the universe that says "trait trees exist, therefore one of them must be dedicated to bleeds".
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Zitat Zitat von furtim Beitrag anzeigen
    LOTRO is not other games, though. It's LOTRO. There's no law of the universe that says "trait trees exist, therefore one of them must be dedicated to bleeds".
    I'm not saying it will without a doubt happen, I am just saying that it looks likely. There are indications that the trait trees will model other games for a few different reasons.
    Bring back pvp 2k17

Zitat Zitat von Elrohasra Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not saying it will without a doubt happen, I am just saying that it looks likely. There are indications that the trait trees will model other games for a few different reasons.
    I don't think we'll have dedicated dot line. but most of our gambits are dots/moral-taps yes, so the red/yellow line will look bleedy anyway, but we'll still have the option to do bursty gambits.

I think ours will be;
    tank - focused around aoe tanking and self presivasion
    melee dps - probably have little choices of burst, moral-taps or bleeds. but some larger cooldown dps buffs.
    ranged dps - will do less dps than red, but we'll unlocked better debuffing gambits and able to buff our team better than currently

I think most of the gambits that will be gated will be end of the line gambits. maybe shield tactics and shield mastery to blue only. I do think javalin skills will be removed and now new gambits for the yellow line, but red/blue get some ranged gambits too in assailment too, just not as many as yellow line
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2