Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 27 von 27
    Zitat Zitat von Torathon Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you mean that you just got bored of reading or that you see a problem with rule 7? I have since explained why rule 7 does not have the effect of meaning I am exempt.
    Nope, I just stopped reading at 7 because I wanted to focus of the pvp stuffs before getting into the rest (which I'm now reading). Me has small brain. Must process new ideas in small chunks

btw, I forgot to say that its nice to see new ideas, and this looks pretty new, to me at least.
    [FONT=Verdana][CENTER][COLOR=#666666]Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]Glaistig [COLOR=#FFFF00]Skop[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#666666] | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/sierraechotango/LOTRO/Sigwwwdjelledk003_zps89225b3e.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#666666][COLOR="#FFA500"]Moochinbras [/COLOR]- former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Moochi Beitrag anzeigen
    btw, I forgot to say that its nice to see new ideas, and this looks pretty new, to me at least.
    Thanks

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2