Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Hybrid-Darstellung

New Cappy Moors Question

After playing Warden since Moria launch, I have finally gotten bored and decided to switch to a cappy as my main. I have a few questions regarding moors and a few advanced traits I haven't acquired yet.

Improved Muster Courage
    -Does this give my party the same heal it gives me when traited?
    -Is the legacy on the weapon or emblem?

Improved Blade of Elendil
    -At high level what is the maximum crit this ads?
    -How much damage does it do endgame with the 40% increase between legacy and trait?

Valiant Strike
    -Does this heal me and my fellowship, or just the fellowship?

Legendary Traiting
    - Is full red the best in the moors if typically running solo or in small groups of 2-3?
    - Is the final red trait legacy worth 5 red traits, or is it better to run 4 red, 3 blue?

Crit Rate
    -Can cappies easily reach the crit cap of 25%?
    -Does the traited devestating blow and pressing attack crit ad to cap? If I get max crit should I drop it?

Squishy
    -Writing this post im currently level 48, I feel a little squishy, even with the best crafted armor for my level. Does this change?

Improved Muster Courage
    -Does this give my party the same heal it gives me when traited?

No. It is still worth slotting it in moors.

Improved Blade of Elendil
    -How much damage does it do endgame with the 40% increase between legacy and trait?
    Expect to hit anywhere between 2k and 4k. Devastating Blow and shadows lament will still be your big hitters

Valiant Strike
    -Does this heal me and my fellowship, or just the fellowship?
    Both

Crit Rate
    -Can cappies easily reach the crit cap of 25%?
    yes.
    -Does the traited devastating blow and pressing attack crit ad to cap? If I get max crit should I drop it?
    No, it does not. As a rule "+%" bonus go beyond cap and "+rating" bonus do not. Most captains reach crit cap using a ring that procs and effect that adds +1519 crit, so it is still worth trait expert attacks. especially because there are no other worthy traits in 5 red Line builds.

Squishy
    -Writing this post im currently level 48, I feel a little squishy, even with the best crafted armor for my level. Does this change?
    Something is wrong with the way you play your captain. you should handle at least 3 normal mobs or a signature even without the best gear at your level. i remember noobing around in moria instances with 4 normal mobs using a non LI weapon. things improved a lot after you get your master of war capstone. At lv 85 you will be second only to tanks in mitigations and self heals.
    Geändert von Nascephor (19.08.2013 um 19:18 Uhr)

I'll hit on the stuff Nasc didn't.

Zitat Zitat von Anabraxas Beitrag anzeigen
    Legendary Traiting
    - Is full red the best in the moors if typically running solo or in small groups of 2-3?
    - Is the final red trait legacy worth 5 red traits, or is it better to run 4 red, 3 blue?
    For solo, red capstone seems to work the best, for me at least. For small group, I like to trait rainbow (3 blue, 2 red, 2 yellow). For raids, it's usually blue capstone.
    For solo I would definitely say 5r2b is better than 4r3b, since I don't usually trait the self-heal, which only leaves me with two useful (IMO) blues. The capstone adds a lot of damage and can generate quite a few extra defeat responses too. For small group, the 4r3b is probably a better way to go (for the Words of Courage heal) but again, I prefer a more rainbow approach.

And of course all that's for the Moors. For PvE, I very rarely retrait from my 5r2b capstone setup.

Squishy
    Like Nasc said, captains are really sturdy. If you need to, you can switch to a sword and shield, but you should not need to. Let's try to take a look at some of the other things you may or may not be doing that may be able to help.
    • Do you have your LIs yet? If not, drop what you're doing and go get them.
    • Are you focusing on Might and Vit? A lot of captain gear may have agility or will on it, neither of which are particularly helpful.
    • Virtues: they don't need to be high, but having 1s across the board may be hurting you a bit. Look into Innocence and Zeal specifically, as they'll help you both now and at cap.
    • Do you use a banner or a herald? If you use a banner (which I recommend), which one? If you use a herald, do you have the heal set to auto-fire? (And have you tried a banner? They're pretty sweet.)

Of course, your general feeling of squishiness may also just come from primarily playing a warden, which is pretty much the hardest class to kill.

For solo, I go 5r2b.
    LtC: (1) Adherent of Elendil, (2) Battle-master, (3) Expert Attacks, (4) Renewed Voice, and (5) Turn of the Tide.
    HoH: (1) Strength from Within (always), and (2) Relentless Optimism (usually, though I occasionally switch in Now for Wrath for Relentless Optimism).
    Legendaries: (1) Master of War, (2) IDOME, and (3) Oathies.

For duos and trios, it depends on the class composition, but normally I stay in solo spec but switch out SfW for Fear No Darkness if there's another healer. NfW also might be called for. Also, I switch IDOME out for Shield of the Dunedain.

For small groups (4 to 6) and up, I prefer 5b2y.
    HoH: (1) Now for Wrath, (2) Fear No Darkness, (3) Relentless Optimism, (4) Blood of Numenor, and (5) Deeds before Words.
    LoM: (1) Composure, and (2) Tactical Prowess.
    Legendaries: (1) Hands of Healing, (2) SotD, and (3) Fellowship Brother (though, depending on small group composition, might choose Oathies instead).

About squishy, My Captain felt exactly like that at your level. Once in Moria, things start improving, and keep improving. A lot of it has to do with legendary legacies. They help our class a lot, in both offense and defense. Must have legacies for me are rallying cry cooldown; max it out and you can heal yourself over and over pretty quickly. It should be combined with the trait that makes rallying cry heal power as well. Later you should get shadow's lament cooldown too.