Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

threat indacater

are there any plugins out there that can help show you the amount of threat you have generated?

Zitat Zitat von praxis32 Beitrag anzeigen
    are there any plugins out there that can help show you the amount of threat you have generated?
    No

Nope, you got to figure that out through testing.

This is a big part of the art of tanking that can only be gained by experience honestly. The only threat related indicator is a little symbol that appears over a npc's head when you get threat on a target initially or it changes targets. When tanking a group I know I will be less aggressive with threat. I will be more aggressive with threat when I am uncertain or lost agro and had to regain it. At 85 and with the proper traits 3 eob's should be enough initially I simply insert an eob and an aggression here or there to keep up my threat lead. So the concept is build a big lead and add a little here or there as needed to keep your threat that is the best we have to work with. Frankly , I think it makes tanking more fun not knowing your threat level really.