Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

My, how time flies... (Greetings from an old-timer!)

It's been such a long time since I had a chance to properly play that I'd not be surprised if no one remembers me now. I recall my time in LOtRO as fondly as I recall the many and varied colourful characters of the Laurelin RP community. For those wondering, I was (and still am when chance presents itself) Eacanwyn/Jenn, Ilaru, Blaecwyn and Mithithiel, to name a few of my army of alts over the years.

Unfortunately, as the days pass the memory becomes fuzzy, so what follows is a shameless piece of self-promotion based on promises made long ago although, by now, I'm not certain who to or if these people are still around:

Those who followed the (often daily) diary entries of Ilaru on the Laurelin Archives, or spoke with me through /tell or in the LRPA channel, may recall my mentioning my future plans of publishing a book. Many asked me to let them know when that day came, but lacking a list of names or a memory any more reliable than that of a lobotomised carp, I've found myself unable to do so person-by-person. So, instead, I'll post here and hope they see it.

Shadowrise is the first book in my Assassin's Legacy quadrilogy. I'd rather not go into detail here since this is a game forum and my novel is not connected to LOtRO or the magnificent world of Tolkien's creation. Suffice to say; for those interested, it can be purchased through Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EKPHMG6) as well as on several other of their country-specific sites. It is also available through the lending library for those with Amazon Prime.

That said, how is the server these days? I rather miss playing and the RP especially.

Time flies but memories remain! Good to hear that you're book is out and available for others to read! I think the servers has his ups and downs. People leaving only to find themselves back later in the year(s). Some things never change and the Pony is still packed with people. I believe they still have the chair Mithithiel sat on when I was shortly in the game. Most of the content has sadly become a grind and I'm sure others can tell you a lot more since I'm still exploring most of the content that was released in my 2 year absence.

How's Blessed Starlight doing these days? Is the kin back on a rejuvenation?

Great to read from you! And if I'm able to get myself a kindle I'll be having a go at your book.
    Geändert von Turulnya (18.08.2013 um 10:21 Uhr)
    [color=#0000FF]Known as Turulnya R7[/color][color=#DF0101][right]Shaknarburz R7 Warleader/Arunagh R7 Stalker[/right][/color]

Ah! So, everything is pretty much the same only with more annoyance to the game content. Grinding is never fun

The old kin... still exists, but I've not had any time to put into building it back up again. It's been dormant for a long time, which is a pity really. Maybe one day I'll get the chance to put some effort back into it, but for now the RL thingy takes precedence.

As for the book, thank you, hun
    You don't need a kindle, though. Amazon offers a free downloadable app for phones, tablets and the like that lets you read without having to spend a fortune on one of their doohickies. If it makes things easier for you, I've been talked into creating a facebook page for the series to keep people updated and whatnot, although I remain sceptical: https://www.facebook.com/TftWaygate

How's yours coming along?

Slow but steady! Am on a well amount of chapters but most of it is written on paper and still needs to find it's entry into the technological world of computering. Let's say I kinda dread the day I am going to start to do that '^^. Lately I've been more or less reading other books and have come to quite some inspiration and ways of further detailing happenings that will come. So that's always good. I hope (though knowing I reset deadlines a lot) to be finished in a years time. Said that half a year ago aswell I think. Well, I can finish it in a considereably month or two but...finding it hard to come up with excuses not to do now XD.

Give me a shout if you're going to give life back to the kin and I'll gladly help! Some things that lie dormant can come back and grow like never before.
    [color=#0000FF]Known as Turulnya R7[/color][color=#DF0101][right]Shaknarburz R7 Warleader/Arunagh R7 Stalker[/right][/color]

Mae remembers you fondly!

Love and kisses xx
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084666/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]]