Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13

Thema: solo sambrog?

solo sambrog?

is it possible to solo sambrog at lvl? i did.

Sambrog (9m 19.8s); Tooquickawitformik - Dmg: 339.6K; DPS: 606.6;

Way to go TQ!

funny thing is, i wasn't just sitting spamming my heals either, i was in recklessness 95% of the time just beating the fudge out of Sambrog

Zitat Zitat von hucklebuckle Beitrag anzeigen
    funny thing is, i wasn't just sitting spamming my heals either, i was in recklessness 95% of the time just beating the fudge out of Sambrog
    Nice work. How did you overcome the healing from the ghosts?
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

that's my secret
    nah, i'll tell ya. i pulled sambrog near the first ghost, then when the second one showed up i pulled both the first spirit and sambrog to the second spirit. when the third one showed up i just DPSed through the last spirit's healing.

I've done it on LM too. Although warden is a given for anything soloable :P.

Zitat Zitat von xDementedx Beitrag anzeigen
    I've done it on LM too. Although warden is a given for anything soloable :P.
    you soloed an at lvl sambrog, with an lore-master?

wish i could solo him with my hunter :P

i have only 1 heal total, and it's not even a good one anymore ~1K-2K morale heal with like a 5 second induction time, in that time im getting attacked, further increasing my induction time lol so my heal skill almost becomes a burden to use.

I've also done it with my Champ, although I did not manage very well the adds (his morale increased at some point, when I thought I could finish him) =>
    Sambrog solo as Champion

congratz! i figured that if any other class besides a warden could do it, it would be a champ, did you go all out tank to do it?

Zitat Zitat von hucklebuckle Beitrag anzeigen
    congratz! i figured that if any other class besides a warden could do it, it would be a champ, did you go all out tank to do it?
    But xDementedx said he did it on his LM too. LMs seem to be very good at soloing instances, from what I saw on Youtube

Sorry, I'm not english and I don't understand "all out tank", even with Google Translate
    I've chosen a bit more Might than Vitality (2330/1900), but something like 2500/1750 would have been better probably.

lvl 20 hunter solo. (note the potion use though.) But even with that, I was surprised to be able to pull this off.

Potions were earned ingame though, didn't pay my way to victory

Zitat Zitat von Enedraith Beitrag anzeigen

lvl 20 hunter solo. (note the potion use though.) But even with that, I was surprised to be able to pull this off.

Potions were earned ingame though, didn't pay my way to victory
    If you were in a stance maybe you could have saved a potion or two