Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Smile WTB Draigoch Scales

I am interested in the purchase of some Draigoch Scales, at least (3) would buy as many as (9). If you happen to have some stuffed away in a Kin Chest, Bank Alt or wherever & you feel like selling them, please let me know how to contact you in game. I am just looking for cosmetic reasons, so be fair on the pricing.

Thanks!

You do know that you can buy the cosmetic versions of the cloaks with Mithril Coins in Laila's Market, don't you? They are 100 Mithril Coins each though, so might be better to try to find the scales, but as a last ditch effort, just go buy them at the market.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Ya, and it's not looking good on the scales so I might have to get the coins and go that route. Would really hate to buy the coins then someone have some scales for sell a week later, lol. Going to hold off one more week then see where I'm at,