Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Exotichunter, Majorlag, Exoticdog

I am the real owner of the account that Exotichunter, Exoticdog, Majorlag... are on. The account has been hacked and email and password have been changed. I am here to say I have leveled my hunter and champ up and I am the one to get my hunter to rank 6 so you are lying if you think you got to rank 6 legit, because you didn't, I did. I really don't appreciate you taking my account and making me look bad and being like a 3 year old. I have work very hard to get my champ and hunter maxed and to get my Warg up to rank 8-9ish, and I also have put a whole bunch of money into the game also. So I don't think it is fair for you to take two 85's with all the expansions and much more and call it yours. And then completely crush my reputation not only on crick but on the entire lotro game. I have tired to recover my account multiple times, and I can not even get turbine to help me because you have put a credit card on the account and I am not the card holder so they will not proceed with the call until they talk with the card holder. Now I am at the point if I do even get my account back from you what is going to make the other player on lotro think different of me. I will never have the same respect I did before and like said on another post the only right thing to do is delete and restart fresh, which is not what I feel is right. Thanks a lot man, it was just a game and you cant even play the game yourself, you have to steal other peoples stuff and then farm after that really come on... I am not 100% sure who you are but I have a pretty good idea who. So you are trying to ack completely honest and come out and say you farmed, okay why don't you come out and be completely honest to me and everyone else, because I know for a fact that I ranked my hunter and warg up.
    Geändert von GGBigdick (10.08.2013 um 22:22 Uhr)

Sorry about the name of this account it is not my account it is a friends that does not play anymore, and since I have been hacked I can not use mine.

Im really sorry to hear that your account been hacked,exotic . I really wish you can make it and take it back.But if not and you decide to make a new account,im willing to help you to level up .PM me

Zitat Zitat von Sakoals Beitrag anzeigen
    Im really sorry to hear that your account been hacked,exotic . I really wish you can make it and take it back.But if not and you decide to make a new account,im willing to help you to level up .PM me
    I would have started to level some character back up to 85 by now if I had the all the expansions and quest like I do on my real account. But since I have had already put a lot of money into the account I can not afford to pay for it all again, I do not think I would be able to play agin unless I get my old account back. Thanks for caring and attempting to help me, It means a lot, Good luck out there