Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Unslotting relics confusion

Hello all,

I've been reading up on relics and I'm a little confused. On the Wiki page for Relics it says,
    The only way to unslot relics is to use a Relic Removal Scroll.
    but on the Forge-master page it says,
    Finally, you can safely remove any of the relics in the Legendary Item. These relics will be removed from the item and added back into your relic pool.(NOTE: Only at re-forge, if you decide to deconstruct the item at any other level, or before it reaches it's max. level you will lose the relics).

So is that right, you can unslot all relics at reforge time?

This leads me to my second question....is it a good idea to always remove the relics or only when they are above a certain tier?

Many thanks for any guidance.

The information on the Forge-master page is outdated.

When LIs were first introduced you could unslot the relics this way, it was later changed to the Relic Removal Scroll which was a Store only item. They recently made the Scroll available in-game as a rare drop and from Hobbit Presents.

As to whether to unslot a particular relic; that's really down to you. You will have to weigh the time and resources it took you to make the relic and the time and resources it would take to replace it against the use of a Scroll which, as previously said, is a rare drop or Store purchase. For high-tier relics it's usually very much worth it, for the lower ones possibly not, but then you may not have the resources available to replace them.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

That's great...thanks very much for the info!

I have edited the LotroWiki page to remove the outdated information.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.