Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12

Thema: What a shame

What a shame

Yesterday just logged on my creep and joined a craid ...There was some freeps at Lugz rez (while some were 1v1ing at gta) Nocutius/Ramister...something/Malandriel/Xuneng(on his cappy) and few other freeps....Well we pushed them till we got to gta (obviously none of us creeps/freeps knew that there was some 1v1s) so we just stopped attacking each other.
    Here comes the disgusting part....The same crew I mentioned Xuneng/Nocutius/Malandriel/Rami started ganking started to gank random ppl over and over ...The cappy was interrupting some 1v1s with heals/buffs.
    And no I'm not QQing just wanna let everybody know what these fail froobs did...
    Geändert von Elingarth (11.08.2013 um 05:18 Uhr)

Meh, people will gank 1v1s and there is nothing we can really do about it. It's been like that for years, and seeing how it hasn't got much better (worse i would even say), i woulnd't hold hope for it stopping. I won't mention anyone specifically, but it interesting how the people who gank are typically the ones that can't actually win their 1v1s solo :P Also, it's not a good sign when half the froobs at gta are heal traited...Pretty sad in my opinion to sit there heal traited and just gank rather than to take the 2 mins to retrait and actually 1v1.

[./end rant] (Note: No one was specifically targeted in this post)

Welcome to the moors.

Zitat Zitat von Skii Beitrag anzeigen
    Welcome to the moors.

I'm missing the +rep button. :/
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

Zitat Zitat von Lalraen Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm missing the +rep button. :/
    I'm missing the +cookies button ;o

IMO if you want 1v1s you should either A: Play a game where it is set up for it, or B. Find a place well away from regular routes and not tell others that you are 1v1ing someone. DD is actual quite nice to 1v1ers at GTA compared to some of the other servers.

Zitat Zitat von Pivik Beitrag anzeigen
    IMO if you want 1v1s you should either A: Play a game where it is set up for it, or B. Find a place well away from regular routes and not tell others that you are 1v1ing someone. DD is actual quite nice to 1v1ers at GTA compared to some of the other servers.
    This a billion times over. On E, which I've been trying out and came to decide sucks compared to DD, they say that good grimwood is their 1v1 area which is vastly superior to gta. In reality half the freeps just 1v1 at gtr or just sit around there with a thumb up their butt completely killing any and all action. I'd much rather see people who want to compare themselves to others just do A though.

Edited because a three letter word for butt was too intense for this forum and was changed to ###, lol.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

Freeps always start ganking people at GTA.

+ rep to tanar

fail to see how killing someone out in the moors, which was in no way designed for 1v1, is ganking.

qq thread

WAA!!! i got killed so what get back up on your feet and kill whoever killed you

vengeance is what makes the moors strong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zitat Zitat von Jakreal Beitrag anzeigen
    WAA!!! i got killed so what get back up on your feet and kill whoever killed you

vengeance is what makes the moors strong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mebe they dont like riding/marching back mkay? Seems nobody likes dying in a place where you are supposed to die.

Those same people who gank and one day get sent to the rez via ganking during a 1v1 get mad also. Kinda stupid sitting in GTA 1v1ing when theres enough for actual fights specially when some people only pick fights theyll win. Should just follow that filer guy's footsteps and gank GTA at all times. Go boost your epeen elsewhere as thats what gta serves for some.#Xunnang

Zitat Zitat von Elingarth Beitrag anzeigen
    Yesterday just logged on my creep and joined a craid ...There was some freeps
    I don't want to sound to noobie, but why exactly are they called freeps (< i get this one) and creeps ( < but not this one)?

Zitat Zitat von Brynthor Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't want to sound to noobie, but why exactly are they called freeps (< i get this one) and creeps ( < but not this one)?
    From "free peoples".