Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Question 5 heads on a pike

Hi guys. Since U11 realise i been doing 13 wildermore warbands daily had 4 heads drop 5 times, 2 and 3 heads droped 3 times each, but not 5 heads! I know its exists as long as some people have it on my server but i just wonder was me so unlucky or its been removed from loottables may be? Or its bugged or what ever? Your thoughts please.

My Lore Master won the [5 orc heads on a pike] from a Wildemore raid warband (can't recall what 1). It just seems to a very rare drop because i havent got it on any my other alts. If you want it, there is nothing that can help but be persistent & keep doing warband dailies.

Zitat Zitat von YamydeAragon Beitrag anzeigen
    My Lore Master won the [5 orc heads on a pike] from a Wildemore raid warband (can't recall what 1). It just seems to a very rare drop because i havent got it on any my other alts. If you want it, there is nothing that can help but be persistent & keep doing warband dailies.
    So u mean its more rare than other heads?

I don't know the set number on the drop frequency tables, i beleive that it may be somewhere on the lotro wiki, but seems thats is more rare than other head warsteed items.

Zitat Zitat von YamydeAragon Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know the set number on the drop frequency tables, i beleive that it may be somewhere on the lotro wiki, but seems thats is more rare than other head warsteed items.
    All right. Any more opinions?

Today again 2x2 heads droped so total 5x2 heads+3x3 heads+5x4 heads and since U11 realise in may ~80 days x13 warbands=more than 1k warbands total.

Random number generator is random. Still occasionally amused by "I didn't get one yet, is it bugged?" threads.

The solution to not having one is to keep trying til you do.
    The navigation throughout the LotRO site is horrible. You can quote me on that.
    [color=green]You say "[i]Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn[/i]" like it's a bad thing...[/color]

Zitat Zitat von Ashrellion Beitrag anzeigen
    Random number generator is random. Still occasionally amused by "I didn't get one yet, is it bugged?" threads.

The solution to not having one is to keep trying til you do.
    I would agree with u but same was with red skele horse from lootboxes. Some time ago i been looking for it and opened 400+ boxes and got none. That happened during the time it was removed from loottables for some reason. Then after some fix i got it in next 10 boxes and even a couple of times.

After 5 months of farm got it today nearly did ~2k warbands and just 1 drop. Its funny coz yestrday i actually sent a ticket to support with questions- does it ever exist?. Here is pic:

Zitat Zitat von Mornaro Beitrag anzeigen
    All right. Any more opinions?
    Zitat Zitat von Mornaro Beitrag anzeigen
    After 5 months of farm got it today nearly did ~2k warbands and just 1 drop. Its funny coz yestrday i actually sent a ticket to support with questions- does it ever exist?...
    You just proved today that what i said was not a opinion but a fact.

On my lore-master I had the 5 head one drop the 2nd time I ran all the war bands. I run them all every day on this character, haven't had the 2, 3, or 4 head ones drop, ever.

It seems so, I don't know, random!
    Casual R Us - Garatha