Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13

Agility and Vitality, what proportions?

Not played my warden properly in a while although she is level cap (85 as I type ).

Obviously I'm now looking at gearing towards agility but I'm wondering how agility vs vitality works, what proportion? Should it be the same of each, twice as much vit as agi, twice as much agi as vit or what approx. proportions? I tend to build for tanking. Advice would be very much appreciated.
    Must remember to engage brain before using keyboard

For tanking i won't care about the amount of agility, take what you can but not instead of the real important tanking stats.

More important than agility is:

- B/P/E-Rating (shoud all capped with your selfbuffs)
    - Mitigations (cappped)
    - Critdef (>50%, the more the better)
    - inc. heal (>20% would be nice)

With good equip all that is possible with about a 18k-19k Moralepool.

So don't care about how much agility or vitality you have, there are more important things for a tank.

But nevertheless, here are my stats:

- Vitality ~2750
    - Agility ~700
    - Might ~600 (still some old Mightequip, because there is no good tanking alternative with agility)

Some pictures with different tank setups would be cool.

What Alcatrazz said. I would even consider building up resistance if you have all the other stats where you want them. I sit at 29.3% and it really helps at times where you can relax in various puddles or got yourself some DoTs on you.

I personally tend to ignore parry buffs and therefore have 20% parry unbuffed (with sword) so that I don't really need to waste a gambit on wall of steel. Base B/E value is between 17 and 18%, easily capped with selfbuffs of course.

Morale 18500
    Vit 2435
    Agi 757
    Mig 316
    CritDef 9199 (~53%)
    Resist 13918
    IncHeal ~22%
    Geändert von bacho (10.08.2013 um 07:03 Uhr)
    [url=http://www.fotos-hochladen.net][img]http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/lotrosiglhf2nsgumk.jpg[/img][/url]
    [size=3][font=calibri][color=violet]Ethedor - [DE]Maiar - Warden[/size][/color][/font]
    [size=2][font=calibri][color=violet]Be serious - take it easy.[/size][/color][/font]

As I wrote in another thread on this subject; don't focus on the main stats. All they do is provide numbers for the important stats.

Look at your morale pool, mitigations, BPE, crit defence and inc healing for tanking setup, if DPSing, add crit rating and phys mastery to that.

Vitality and Agility in themselves are irrelevant
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

Zitat Zitat von WppM Beitrag anzeigen
    Some pictures with different tank setups would be cool.

Morale is 182XX, couldn't fit it in the SS. Hopefully all other stats of importance are in there.

I stopped running instances nearly 4 months ago, and basically stopped the U10 grindfest after a few weeks, so there are LOTS of better setups that this, but my overall stats are still more than competitive. Parry caps (29%) with a cappy and wall of steel. Evade caps with DoW, Shield Mastery, and War-cry active, block is about .3% shy of capping with Shield Mastery, defensive strike, and expert shield use active, and caps with the proc from shield-bash.

I included all the items whose identity might not be obvious visually, plus LIs, since everyone likes to discuss those, lmk if you want me to identify others though. Edit: I linked the wrong ring, I actually use the crit proc defenders ring, which i think is probably different from most, I assume everyone runs the heal proc though.

Upgrades I have no intention of ever going after include:
    2x earrings from Stoneheight (or the gold ItA earrings of course)
    Saruman block necklace (i've even got the clasp, but have a long way to go on fragments)
    1 HL vit/block bracelet to replace Eternal Knight's (or the bracelet from Warg pens)
    HL Tome of avoidance
    Gloves from Fornost Shadow
    Gold Fornost Pants.

Getting all or many of those would probably make me look at stacking more Agi and/or morale since avoidances would start being way overcapped and extra morale or mastery would be the next best thing to improve.
    Geändert von spelunker (10.08.2013 um 13:06 Uhr)
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Helm, chest, gloves and one ring is Wildermore crafted
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

Thank you

This is much what I expected and clarifies things for me
    Must remember to engage brain before using keyboard

I agree with previous replies but if you understand and use the gambit-system correctly you will master the wdn-class. I play alot in the Moors and when using the proper gambits you are a threat to all creeps of any rank. Tanking is also about gambits if you are serious about becoming a really good WDN-tank.

Good luck!

Got a jewelled scroll case drop (wyrmfire) and been thinking should i trade it for sunbrand or starblossom one. I aim for tanking stuff and currently i use crafted wildermore one. What do you all use my fellow Wardens out there. (Can trade necklace for agi bracelet recipe too thou)

Zitat Zitat von Alcatrazz Beitrag anzeigen
    For tanking i won't care about the amount of agility, take what you can but not instead of the real important tanking stats.

More important than agility is:

- B/P/E-Rating (shoud all capped with your selfbuffs)
    - Mitigations (cappped)
    - Critdef (>50%, the more the better)
    - inc. heal (>20% would be nice)

With good equip all that is possible with about a 18k-19k Moralepool.

So don't care about how much agility or vitality you have, there are more important things for a tank.

But nevertheless, here are my stats:

- Vitality ~2750
    - Agility ~700
    - Might ~600 (still some old Mightequip, because there is no good tanking alternative with agility)
    I'm still new so please bare with my lack of knowledge. I have a Warden that recently made 85th level and I'm slowing learning how to optimize him for tanking (and dps). 90% of the time my role is tanking so I want to master that. The problem I've run into is that Turbine has made so many changes, Internet research often leads me to threads describing old behavior. If someone can post a thread to a current description of the caps, I'd really appreciate it.

I "grew up" with my Warden thinking that Agility was all important since the March update linked it to Evade, so you can guess at my confusion when I see this. It sounds like you are saying that since your B/P/E is capped (what is the cap?) then Agility stops returning value at a certain point against same level monsters. Is that about right? So at that point you should put your energies into increasing B/P/E directly, Vit/Morale, Crit Defense, Mitigation, and Healing...

Apologies for the threat necro, but I've been thinking a bit about this. I know the standard approach to tanking stats on warden is look at vit, mits, BPE and crit def. But bear with me a second. Not that I'm a particularly brilliant tank by any means, in fact I'm a bit of a noob so forgive me if there is a right answer to this. I wouldn't go near t2 raids but can tank t1s and t2HM instances.

In my tank setup as it currently stands, with mostly blue gear, I have about 550 might, 830 agi and 2400 vit. What I'm wondering is about the gold Rohan rings which I'm currently aiming for. The ones with the buffs to inc heal+crit def and the incoming heal. I'm thinking of going for the agi versions rather than the vit ones.

If I gave up 160 vit for 160 agi, I'd get better evade and better tac mastery so bigger heals. I could equip pure vit gear in other places (e.g. instead of the 2 enraged gorthorogs I currently have, I could go for something with vit and block). Plus the agi rings would be far more useful than the vit in non-tanking contexts.

Am I mad?

100s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Hrolfdan (MN), Aldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rumbold (BG): The little ones - Rumbelina (MN), Brai (RK)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), Snowbourn
    A Noob for All Seasons

Zitat Zitat von Aedfrith Beitrag anzeigen
    Apologies for the threat necro, but I've been thinking a bit about this. I know the standard approach to tanking stats on warden is look at vit, mits, BPE and crit def. But bear with me a second. Not that I'm a particularly brilliant tank by any means, in fact I'm a bit of a noob so forgive me if there is a right answer to this. I wouldn't go near t2 raids but can tank t1s and t2HM instances.

In my tank setup as it currently stands, with mostly blue gear, I have about 550 might, 830 agi and 2400 vit. What I'm wondering is about the gold Rohan rings which I'm currently aiming for. The ones with the buffs to inc heal+crit def and the incoming heal. I'm thinking of going for the agi versions rather than the vit ones.

If I gave up 160 vit for 160 agi, I'd get better evade and better tac mastery so bigger heals. I could equip pure vit gear in other places (e.g. instead of the 2 enraged gorthorogs I currently have, I could go for something with vit and block). Plus the agi rings would be far more useful than the vit in non-tanking contexts.

Am I mad?
    IMHO you should get the vitality rings instead. I'm a newb-ish warden myself, but I tend to neglect agility for tanking.
    Wardens are quite prone to being one-two shotted (or just drop suddenly) in T2 raids (everything else can be tanked by captains, champs, and in some cases even LMs and 3000+ agility hunters [in some cases without heals!]).
    Therefore I believe you need to stack as much vitality/morale as you can (after maxing out BPE, crit def, etc).

160 agility for a TANKING warden doesn't bring much to the table, just a very slight evade&parry & some pitiful mastery.

Note: All wardens bear in mind there is the True Rune of First Battle (as seen in the screenshots above) that gives amazing parry and evade.