Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Leveling advice needed!

Hello there! I recently started playing this game on Tuesday and i've reached Agamaur (im level 29) where most of the quests are for levels 30-33. I'm kind of stuck since most of the mobs needed for the quests I've picked up have around 2,000-3,500 HP.
    I was wondering if i could level anywhere else and come back when i can handle those elite mobs a little easier, So if anyone has any advice that would be amazing!

Thanks for reading

Edit: I just got a quest and i used a mithril coin to take me to the objective and it appears i have to buy questing packs to level from now, is this true? (it took me to Oatbarton)

Free players only get Ered Luin, the Shire, Bree-lands, and Lone-lands free. For any other zones, you have to purchase the quest packs or become VIP. You can try to do the epic story, but it's not enough to level you along with it. I recommend you either A) Do deeds in all the free areas until you have enough Turbine Points to buy a quest pack (And at your level, I recommend Evendim), or B) Go buy Turbine Points to buy a quest pack (If you don't have a credit card, there are several retailers that supply Turbine Point cards), C) Become VIP (it's about $15 a month for 1 month or $30 for 3 months, and you get lots of perks with it!), or D) do skirmishes and just grind until you are high enough level to continue the epic story.

LOTRO is a really fun game, but they can't totally make it free because of how much money it takes to keep it going. But it is the most free-to-play game I have found, in that you can earn enough Turbine Points to eventually unlock everything. It just takes a VERY long time.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Zitat Zitat von Lethareth Beitrag anzeigen
    Free players only get Ered Luin, the Shire, Bree-lands, and Lone-lands free. For any other zones, you have to purchase the quest packs or become VIP. You can try to do the epic story, but it's not enough to level you along with it. I recommend you either A) Do deeds in all the free areas until you have enough Turbine Points to buy a quest pack (And at your level, I recommend Evendim), or B) Go buy Turbine Points to buy a quest pack (If you don't have a credit card, there are several retailers that supply Turbine Point cards), C) Become VIP (it's about $15 a month for 1 month or $30 for 3 months, and you get lots of perks with it!), or D) do skirmishes and just grind until you are high enough level to continue the epic story.

LOTRO is a really fun game, but they can't totally make it free because of how much money it takes to keep it going. But it is the most free-to-play game I have found, in that you can earn enough Turbine Points to eventually unlock everything. It just takes a VERY long time.
    Hey, Thanks for the fast reply I guess i'll just become a VIP but with a VIP when on the page it says " Access All Quest Packs and Skirmishes*" does this truly mean i have all the quest packs in the game for free or just until a certain level.

Zitat Zitat von Vargrad Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, Thanks for the fast reply I guess i'll just become a VIP but with a VIP when on the page it says " Access All Quest Packs and Skirmishes*" does this truly mean i have all the quest packs in the game for free or just until a certain level.
    You get all of the quest packs, with the exception of the expansions that need to be purchased, for free. You will lose the quest packs once you drop down to Premium unless you have already bought them with TP.

Zitat Zitat von airborne92 Beitrag anzeigen
    You get all of the quest packs, with the exception of the expansions that need to be purchased, for free. You will lose the quest packs once you drop down to Premium unless you have already bought them with TP.
    Ah i guess i'll buy VIP asap!

Thanks both for the replys!

VIP also has lots of other goodies with it, some of them permanent, like unlocking swift travel, and all your trait slots. Plus while you are VIP you get 2 extra character slots, you get 500 TP a month for every month you are VIP, and quite a few other goodies.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Another option to think about is the Mithril Edition.

It comes with Trollshaws (not good for leveling), Eregion (i level there from 45 to 50), Moria (where i level 50 to 58, a big bottleneck in the game), and Lothlorien. It also comes with 2000 TP and a mount for all your characters.

You can buy the digital download at Gamestop for US$19.99, or if you're lucking enough to find a boxed set in your area it'll be US$9.99.

If you get the digital download all you have to do is enter the code you get, you don't actually have to download anything. Just go to https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php and make sure you log in.

Here is the link to gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/the...-edition/97978

PS i did both the mithril edition and VIP, after that i've been set and ahead of the curve buying quest packs and stuff.

The biggest thing about VIP is that it gives flexibility, more than anything else, I value that. Roll up an Elf, you need to do Trollshaws and defend Rivendell! Get your fancy Elf Ambassador horse.

Playing a human Minstrel? You might want Kindred with every major group to get that deed and horse lol

Well, as you can see, I am not just about leveling.

I think at your level there's a place called Oatbarten or whatever than leads you up to Everswim (sorry, Everdim, it's apparently very, very easy to level there now). And then you can kind of just split your time between there and Angmar.