Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Lotteries

Lotteries

Hi,

why it have'nt new lottery for inaugurate the new site ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/282170000001f0e74/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Can you clarify your question please?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]"From once he came, [COLOR="#000000"]shadows arise[/COLOR]. In the presence, [COLOR="#FAEBD7"]light[/COLOR] falls to days early abyss."[/COLOR]

Zitat Zitat von Souvrin Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you clarify your question please?
    I think that he was pretty clear. They've got this new site. One of the big improvements was to the lottery system, which apparently was fairly broken on the old site. But other than three (?) "flash lotteries" the day the site went live (that you wouldn't have even known about if you weren't obsessively checking the lottery page or following them on Twitter) there have been no lotteries.

My guess is that it's because they're still broken. I tried getting in on the flash lotteries, but only one of my toons was ever eligible to enter.