Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Low Level ranger look?

Hey guys I recently started playing I just hit level 6 lol.... but never mind I saw a lot of great ranger desings etc... but they are for higher levels like 75 for example.. So could anyone help me to design a nice unique looking Ranger for a low level? just asking any help would be appriciated or any kind of nice looking outfit since I dont really get along in this game as I have quite alot of stuff to learn and explore thanks!

I have found the "Shirriff's Hauberk", dyed umber, to be a really nice "Ranger" outfit for low level characters. It's available for only a few silver at the Michel Delving Outfitter NPC.

http://lotro.northshield.co.uk/Outfi...ShHauberkF.JPG

I hope this works for you.

-Goldrush

Zitat Zitat von Goldrush Beitrag anzeigen
    I have found the "Shirriff's Hauberk", dyed umber, to be a really nice "Ranger" outfit for low level characters. It's available for only a few silver at the Michel Delving Outfitter NPC.

http://lotro.northshield.co.uk/Outfi...ShHauberkF.JPG

I hope this works for you.

-Goldrush
    Thank's alot Goldrush! This helps alot I just went to Ered Luin to Thorins hall checked the Outfitter there bought myself a hooded cloak and this Shirrifs Hauberk is going to fit greatly! thanks once more and one more question how can my hunter get for example a pet companion? I saw a guy with a black crow or a bird of some sort

Unfortunately, only the Loremaster class can get an animal companion. However, I do also have a "Ranger" who's a Loremaster (in addition to my many other Dunedain RP alts).

If you want a pet, you'll need to roll a Loremaster. Just take into consideration that you won't be able to wear anything but light armour (although cosmetics don't count) and can only use a sword with your staff once you do a certain LM quest around level 45.

-Goldrush

Unfortunately, only the Loremaster class can get an animal companion. However, I do also have a "Ranger" who's a Loremaster (in addition to my many other Dunedain RP alts).

If you want a pet, you'll need to roll a Loremaster. Just take into consideration that you won't be able to wear anything but light armour (although cosmetics don't count) and can only use a sword with your staff once you do a certain LM quest around level 45.

-Goldrush
    Thanks for your fast reply And yeah my friend told me about the loremasters not being able to wear anything except light armor I was thinking of making one my self probbably will do it at some point but what race would you reccommend for it? I'd go with Men or Elves

Zitat Zitat von Halavanus Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for your fast reply And yeah my friend told me about the loremasters not being able to wear anything except light armor I was thinking of making one my self probbably will do it at some point but what race would you reccommend for it? I'd go with Men or Elves
    That depends on whether or not you want your LM to be a Ranger (i.e., Dunadan). If so, he/she would have to be of the race of Men. Otherwise, either race is fine.

Also, Hobbits and Dwarves aren't an option for the Loremaster class.

-Goldrush

-Goldrush
    LMs are awesome (though difficult to level at first.) Just learn how to work with your animal companion and trait for survival (blue line) when going solo, and you should do fine. Learn what all your skills do, of course, because otherwise the above won't matter. :P

Also, FYI Goldrush, Turbine changed the Sword and Staff legendary trait around the time the level cap went up to 85. Since just about everybody used it in order to get the ability to wield a sword, Turbine changed the legendary trait to give better morale/parry bonuses and simply gave all LMs a passive skill allowing the dual-wielding of sword and staff starting at level 40.

@Halavanus: there is another thread with ranger outfits on here, some high level, some low level. I'll try and find it again then paste the link here (it includes one basic outfit with no minimum level and another lvl 20+ for full outfit.)

EDIT: Here's the link to the other thread. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Outfit-Thread
    Gimli's First Law of "Let's go!"

"Certainty of death? Small chance of success? What are we waiting for?"