Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 46

Hybrid-Darstellung

PAX Seattle (Aug 30 – Sep 2) Will there be any “Freepin, Creepin or Peepin” going on?

Howdy All!
    With PAX about a month away I was wondering if there would be a Turbine/LOTRO party this year? Last year was a blast and even though I didn’t have tickets to PAX itself, I made sure to attend the party. This year I have tickets so I’m looking forward to seeing the booth and being at the Turbine event (if there is one).

I think I remember Sapience saying there won't be a LOTRO presence at all at PAX this year. I'm assuming that means both the booth and the after party. Kind of sad, it was the reason I went both 2010 and 2011.

That would be very sad, I love the LOTRO parties. If there is no official one, maybe one can be put together by the community instead?
    [CENTER][IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61519228/lotroforumsig.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="#9999ff"]Freeps: Lavendel - Rinoril - Lavendeleth - Lavendelita - Therrin
    Creeps: Makimut - Makinid[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Sapience ist offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Zitat Zitat von lavenderkae Beitrag anzeigen
    That would be very sad, I love the LOTRO parties. If there is no official one, maybe one can be put together by the community instead?
    LOTRO will not be attending PAX Prime this year. We will also not be hosting a party (sorry guys, we love it as much as you do!).

Now if players were to get together and do their own thing and get some pics and info out about it that would be fantastic. In fact, you should get ahold of the guys at LOTRO Reporter as I believe they'll be attending and might be interested in having some fun, too!

Oh.....
    Well that is most unfortunate. This is really the only game I play and was very much looking forward to both the party and the booth (not to mention any nuggets of Helm’s Deep information that might be part of a promotional campaign).
    I’d be in for a community lead event, and would love to assist. I’ll look up these LOTRO reporter folks and see if they want to get something going.

AWWW! Super sad there will be no LOTRO at PAX, it is one of the few games I play.

Guess I'm getting too old to hang out with the cool nerds at PAX Prime.

I was really looking forward to another fun party or at least some booth space.

Also makes me sad that Turbine doesn't seem value the game enough to have a presence at one of the biggest (if not the biggest) gaming conventions in the world.