Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Worn Ranger's set (from the mannequins)

I am aware of the insignificance of this post, but I recently came back after a few years of not playing and discovered many changes, including these mannequins. I recently looked them up on the LotRO Wiki and discovered that they change their outfits every once in a while. I noticed that there was once a 'Worn Ranger's Outfit'. Unfortunately, I came back too late as they had already changed to different sets. Anyway, I'm sure that I'm not alone in saying that if that came back for at least a week for people like me to grab them then it would be greatly appreciated by a lot of people. Well, thanks for reading this post.

Zitat Zitat von Staraix Beitrag anzeigen
    I am aware of the insignificance of this post, but I recently came back after a few years of not playing and discovered many changes, including these mannequins. I recently looked them up on the LotRO Wiki and discovered that they change their outfits every once in a while. I noticed that there was once a 'Worn Ranger's Outfit'. Unfortunately, I came back too late as they had already changed to different sets. Anyway, I'm sure that I'm not alone in saying that if that came back for at least a week for people like me to grab them then it would be greatly appreciated by a lot of people. Well, thanks for reading this post.
    While the worn ranger's set is not currently available via Lailia's Market or the Mannequins, you could always level a character through to the appropriate epic and acquire it that way. It's the Volume 3, the Early-ish Isengard Portion that you want.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Plus its nice to have earned the suit the way most of us have. Bothered me ever so slightly that it stopped being a sign of "Why yes, I have gotten past 70, and get the right to this sick suit)

Even later on, in Wildermore (lvl 85-ish) you can get your hands on a couple of other Ranger get-ups, via optional session plays.
    A Dúnadan Workman's getup and Woodland Ranger's outfit. Work well with the pieces from the Worn Ranger and Fine Grey Company sets from the Dunland Epic, imo.

Zitat Zitat von Sabian49 Beitrag anzeigen
    Plus its nice to have earned the suit the way most of us have. Bothered me ever so slightly that it stopped being a sign of "Why yes, I have gotten past 70, and get the right to this sick suit)
    I totally agree! With the raid gear, and everything.. Makes working for it seem a lot less awesome.
    [center] [b]|Faewyrn|[/b]|Captain of Rhûn||95| |Agala||Warden of Snowbourn||85| |Saelila||Huntress of Mirkwood||85| |Orronn||Champion of Women||80| [/center]
    [center] Leader of Randirheim: The Wanderer's Home on Landroval. [/center]
    [center] I BOOP YOUR NOSE. BOOP! [/center]