Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 22 von 22

Unable to enter the sneaky test lottery

Like the title says I can't get a confirmation of my entry. I selected all the chars and hit submit but it just bounces back to the same page, the individual char boxes are still checked but the ones at the top and bottom become unchecked. Always had a confirmation before, unless these new ones work differently perhaps?

Zitat Zitat von Zithlinraiss Beitrag anzeigen
    Like the title says I can't get a confirmation of my entry. I selected all the chars and hit submit but it just bounces back to the same page, the individual char boxes are still checked but the ones at the top and bottom become unchecked. Always had a confirmation before, unless these new ones work differently perhaps?
    The page behaves differently than you're used to.

I suspect what's happening is you've entered all of those characters.

It'll display the characters you've entered with and if you made new ones prior to the lotteries ending, you'd be able to use the 'select all' to enter those as well. =)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Sapience ist offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Zitat Zitat von Zithlinraiss Beitrag anzeigen
    The checks should grey out on the characters entered. It doesn't change to a new page.

I have the same issue, on both Chrome (primary browser) and Firefox. I have no idea whether I successfully entered the lottery or not. Also, all my characters on Gilrain show up as 'of Unknown World'. Those on Elendilmir and Vilya display correctly. Maybe some problem with the former European servers?

Zitat Zitat von Sapience Beitrag anzeigen
    The checks should grey out on the characters entered. It doesn't change to a new page.
    The checks can barely be seen.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

The lottery entry page showed several characters I haven't logged into in a year (give or take a few days), and permitted me to enter them without an error message. (It doesn't appear that any of my characters won, though. I was curious whether any of the year-old not-logged-in characters would actually be able to collect!)

For me it showed many characters I have deleted within the last month. It also has my level 70 character shown as level 54 & she has not been 54 for months. This new system needs some tweaking.

As best I can tell. None of my characters won the lottery.

If the lottery is still processing winners, perhaps we could get a 'Lotteries Mid Draw' notice somewhere =)

Well the 2 I had done character transfers with won. What's interesting is in the list they showed up from the old server & the server I transferred too. Luckily the server I transferred too was the one that won. However the system needs to update some characters because my level 70 character got the amount of silver that my other level 50 something did. It shows her still in the 50s.

I have wins with 2 characters on seperate worlds.

Its possible that the lotteries are processing one world at a time, and that only some worlds have finished.

*Out of curiosity, I wonder just what order the servers get their results processed in is*

Are lottery winnings still parceled a per-world raffle basis or were any changes to that process made with the new system?

Well, it looks as if all my eligible characters (27 over three different servers and two accounts) won (if only I were that lucky when real money was involved!). When I first checked, it just said there were no active lotteries, but 10-15 minutes later when I looked again after reading the above posts, all the winners showed up at the same time.

And despite the 'of unknown world' message I mentioned earlier, those on Gilrain have been correctly identified and have received their winnings.

I can't tell if all my characters won, but it seems like it.

Like others have noted, my auctions have processed too, and it looks like most, if not all of them won (including characters that haven't been logged in for a year, give or take.)

Just an idea, but would it be possible for us to see "Previous Lotteries" instead of this "Click here to see previous winning entries"? Because of my timezone, I often miss lotteries that are up only for few hours, and unless I happen to read forums to learn there have been one, I would never know. So it would be nice to see ALL lotteries that are expired, even if you didn't participate, and for those lotteries you did participate and won, it would work as now.

Zitat Zitat von Gilean-EU Beitrag anzeigen
    Just an idea, but would it be possible for us to see "Previous Lotteries" instead of this "Click here to see previous winning entries"? Because of my timezone, I often miss lotteries that are up only for few hours, and unless I happen to read forums to learn there have been one, I would never know. So it would be nice to see ALL lotteries that are expired, even if you didn't participate, and for those lotteries you did participate and won, it would work as now.
    This is what I was thinking as well.
    Sleep is for the weak

I've never been able to enter any lotteries, couldn't install the widget.
    It was a known error according to customer support and couldn't do anything.

Has this been fixed? will it get fixed?

Currently I see nothing at the lottery page at all.
    Arequain Belechael, Legate of Celosien, Minas Brethil, Lebennin

have missed it, so could not see if the lotteries are working for me, is there one up atm?
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

I won with all the toons I entered, was this intentional or did the sneaky test prove unsuccessful?

Cool

Thanks for the answer, I hadn't noticed the subtle difference in the shading. Checked this morning and it looks like all my toons won. SO enjoying not worrying about getting logged out, I was on way more than 2 hours bouncing around the forums last night, was wonderful. And they DO look really cool, finding that they're growing on me the more I use them.

Zitat Zitat von Belechael Beitrag anzeigen
    I've never been able to enter any lotteries, couldn't install the widget.
    It was a known error according to customer support and couldn't do anything.

Has this been fixed? will it get fixed?

Currently I see nothing at the lottery page at all.
    The lotto that was up was a very brief one, just silver to my knowledge.

The lotto page is at: https://www.lotro.com/en/lotteries

At the time of this posting, there are no lotteries. It should say 'there are no lotteries'. If you read that, you're golden.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Zitat Zitat von Laire Beitrag anzeigen
    The lotto that was up was a very brief one, just silver to my knowledge.

The lotto page is at: https://www.lotro.com/en/lotteries

At the time of this posting, there are no lotteries. It should say 'there are no lotteries'. If you read that, you're golden.
    It does, hope it works then. Cheers!
    Arequain Belechael, Legate of Celosien, Minas Brethil, Lebennin

Was there a new lotto today or did I miss that one too
    [COLOR="Green"]Legoor Hunter 100th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Red"]Arhire Guardian 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Blue"]Thaminail Runekeeper 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Yellow"]Astrobulis LoreMaster 95th[/COLOR]