Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Chieftain Crygin

Yet another rank 12 on the server, this time with one of the most widely respected WLs out there - Chieftain Crygin!

Famous for often getting bored and soloing Garry to pass the time among many other things, Cry has finally found the time to kill some freeps instead of wasting time 1v1ing champs (which often go on for hours...) and we now ./salute you, chief.

I also hasten to add that Cry suspiciously lost connection just as he died on Lugz hill - his body remained there for hours, a broken reminder of the passion of the creeps of yesteryear and the struggle of creeps trying to survive in the harsh moors. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I was only in a group with him for a few minutes... (QQ)

So gratz Cry, onwards to rank 13 and maybe *just maybe* you can now kill Aktis in a 1v1!
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Congrats Crygin! Well earned!

Talking

Zitat Zitat von Celedreor Beitrag anzeigen
    I also hasten to add that Cry suspiciously lost connection just as he died on Lugz hill - his body remained there for hours, a broken reminder of the passion of the creeps of yesteryear and the struggle of creeps trying to survive in the harsh moors. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I was only in a group with him for a few minutes... (QQ)
    1v1
    I remember this! because i was in that group ^.^ Congratz on r12 crygin best Wl on this server. You always give me the best of fights

Grats, Crygin!!! A legend of Dwarrowdelf, awesome to see you hit R12! Hope to see ya in the 'moors this fall!

Congratulations! We should make a Warleader Raid when I come back in a couple Weeks

gz crygin, ur beast wl