Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 22 von 22

Housing foreclosure??????????????????? ???????????

Whats up? I thought they where going to foreclose on them starting today.

Has something changed??????

Not all houses were foreclosed at the same time, only a small portion would be freed today as that is when their rent payment was due. Therefore, I would expect a small portion of houses to be closed every day for the next weeks or so until all disused houses become available.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Zitat Zitat von zalladi Beitrag anzeigen
    Not all houses were foreclosed at the same time, only a small portion would be freed today as that is when their rent payment was due. Therefore, I would expect a small portion of houses to be closed every day for the next weeks or so until all disused houses become available.
    This would be stupid. All houses that got their 2 month notice should get foreclosed on at the end of those 2 months. This would stop people standing around the housing broker all day. With what you are saying they will end up standing there for several days. For WHAT??

Zitat Zitat von Gandie2 Beitrag anzeigen
    This would be stupid. All houses that got their 2 month notice should get foreclosed on at the end of those 2 months. This would stop people standing around the housing broker all day. With what you are saying they will end up standing there for several days. For WHAT??
    It is only a few days more, and in their current state, the housing system is not really a mechanic to die for.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

There is still some time before today ceases to be today. Might want to wait a few hours and see if any of the houses open up.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Houses that people have came across to close today have a time of 7:39pm eastern time.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Zitat Zitat von Gandie2 Beitrag anzeigen
    Whats up? I thought they where going to foreclose on them starting today.

Has something changed??????
    It is too early on July 27, 2013 for the foreclosures. We still have close to three hours left on the clock. At least on Meneldor, it going to start happening at 7:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4). It was going to be earlier but every time Turbine takes the server off line for maintenance or an update the clock is halted.

Be patient a little longer.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

They don't seem to be foreclosing. The listed time on individual houses kept advancing to match local time. So I think they're all due for foreclosing but that it also takes an additional event for it to actually occur (maybe someone does it manually, or at game reset time?).

Was there really a need to type the "?" so many times in the title? Heck you even included a space in the middle, do you have a trigger finger?
    [IMG]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3212/6v1q.jpg[/IMG]

Angry

Zitat Zitat von Grieyls Beitrag anzeigen
    Was there really a need to type the "?" so many times in the title? Heck you even included a space in the middle, do you have a trigger finger?
    Was there really a need to not foreclose on the houses like they said they would? Over an hour now and nothing is still on the market, the yards cleared out (30) minutes ago. We are still waiting & nothing to buy, anywhere. Yet, you think people shouldn't be annoyed or upset?

Kinda hard to know if you're annoyed or upset or just spamming question marks. A well written post can convey you're annoyances a lot better than just typing a "?" a bazillion times. I won't tell you what I found annoying, but I think you can guess
    Geändert von Grieyls (27.07.2013 um 21:42 Uhr)
    [IMG]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3212/6v1q.jpg[/IMG]

Zitat Zitat von KristyBeast Beitrag anzeigen
    Was there really a need to not foreclose on the houses like they said they would? Over an hour now and nothing is still on the market, the yards cleared out (30) minutes ago. We are still waiting & nothing to buy, anywhere. Yet, you think people shouldn't be annoyed or upset?
    At least you're having yards clear out. Once that happens, the For Sale sign comes back on a random timer with 24 hours being the maximum.
    Favorite Dev Quote from 2009: Graal: The lack of an instant threat catch up skill is one of the differences in tanking between Wardens and Guardians, just like Wardens dont have a easily used forced taunt. It is unlikely, but not impossible that this will change. Bottom line...Dont die.

The systems are likely looking at several thousand homes (over 10K is my guess) to foreclose. With the new rules recently on foreclosures in Middle Earth, doing the proper paperwork may well take some time...

Stupid is as stupid does.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

I don't agree with the many ?????'s, and the hyperventilating. BUT. Seriously, in the neighborhood I want to get a particular house in, about half of the houses have been marked for ages as closed for non-payment. So, looking around the neighborhood, as of about 10pm on the big Foreclosure Day, those all have had the items of the previous owners removed, houses can be entered to look at, etc. But only one has yet had a For Sale sign put in front of them. Mark me up as a little puzzled.
    The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.

It could be worse.
    I remember joining many others and going out into the wilds of Ultima Online and hunting for houses of people who had left the game and waiting for them to disappear.
    The items in those houses would then be left sitting on the ground and you could come by and loot rare items and all sorts of goodies.

Update: As of 11PM there are now 2 houses available. Odd.
    The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.

Zitat Zitat von WBS Beitrag anzeigen
    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Life is like a box of chocolates......
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Zitat Zitat von guguzza71 Beitrag anzeigen
    The items in those houses would then be left sitting on the ground and you could come by and loot rare items and all sorts of goodies.
    Ahh...a treasure hunt (or legal looting). Sounds like lotsa fun to me.
    Balgost-85 Guard, Gungyl-85 Burg, Dolfang-85 LM, Linyc-85 Capt, Dareg-85 Mini, Radhur-85 Hunter Formerly residing on Riddermark/now Gladden

There are for sale signs popping up in the Brandywine Shire housing area. The houses aren't showing up at the vendor, but running around the neighborhood revealed some. Haven't seen the deluxe house I want yet, but I hope it will be up for sale soon.

There are quite a few homes on sale in elf housing on Meneldor. The numbers are steadily climbing.

I believe that one or both issues is occurring:

1) There is a random timer before a home is put back on sale. That timer can be up to 24 hours after the home loses its owner.

2) There are a lot of homes to be processed on Meneldor. The game is foreclosing and putting them back on sale slowly.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Looking to get some housing for my kin in the Shire on Landroval. In the neighborhood I need, the majority of the houses have been closed for YEARS, as it was one of the first to come online. However, the yard deco still hasn't even begun to be removed. So, looks like this whole process is going to be very protracted. Guess we'll all just have to keep vigilant and have mega amounts of patience...... :-/