Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Lost House - what do to.....

I haven't logged in for a while....I got an email about two weeks ago to say my house would be foreclosed if I didn't login by the 26th (yesterday)

I have been out of action and only picked up this email today. My client is currently patching so I can login but I see an issue.

I really used my house as an extra storage base. It is a large house and fully fitted. If everything is stripped and put into Escrow I am not going to have enough storage space on me to pick it up. I then won't be able to buy a house to move the stuff into.

Any ideas on what to do? I have loads of collectibles in the house that I really don't want to have to vendor.

Well, two things of note:

1) If items from a foreclosure end up in your escrow, they'll stay there forever. They won't expire like if you sold your house. It'd be a slow process, but you could move sections of those items at a time (even if it's just one or two).

2) Houses aren't supposed to foreclose for something like 6 months after U11, which is a bit further out than the 26th. I have a feeling that the date you were given (was it through email) would be when it would be foreclosed if you didn't have the grace period.

#2 should hold true, but even if it doesn't, #1 will save your goodies for you indefinitely.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von TinDragon Beitrag anzeigen
    2) Houses aren't supposed to foreclose for something like 6 months after U11, which is a bit further out than the 26th. I have a feeling that the date you were given (was it through email) would be when it would be foreclosed if you didn't have the grace period.
    This applies if the house was already closed for 6 months when the housing changes went into effect. You were given 2 months to pay the house maintenance if you were already at the 6 month closed mark. This was to avoid houses being foreclosed as soon as the changes went into effect.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Zitat Zitat von Myrdanimyr Beitrag anzeigen
    Any ideas on what to do? I have loads of collectibles in the house that I really don't want to have to vendor.
    1. ask a friend for temporarly holding your stuff.
    2. If you have free character slots, create more characters (haveing shared storage helps transferring items)
    3. send items by mail to another character
    4. do you really need all that stuff?
    5. create a new f2p account
    Wer Hilfe will, muss Informationen liefern.
    >> Lotro World transfer status <<

between Joliet Il and Sturgeon Bay Wi and Iron River Mi

Smile use the mail

Mail everything you can to your other characters, put what you can in your vault, shared storage, etc. Even mail stuff to yourself. You may have to put some of your items up on the AH and make the price so high that no one would buy it...that takes 30 item right there. Then buy a new house and load the stuff in that. I just did that with my house because I found one in a new spot that I had wanted for about 5 years and it was "used" but never paid upkeep. So it suddenly became available and is now my happy home.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000158d42/01008/signature.png]Thorsma[/charsig]

Double post