Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Restoration fee with Mithril Coins

Ive been out for awhile, I have 320 mithril coins and the fee to unlock is 15 gold and 525 silver. It says "locked until restoration fee is paid" but the mithril coin button just says "Get more coins" as opposed too "Mithril deposit upkeep"

I guess what I am asking is why cant I pay my restoration fee with mithril coins? Is there a way to convert mithril coins to gold?

Zitat Zitat von Sazodeha Beitrag anzeigen
    Ive been out for awhile, I have 320 mithril coins and the fee to unlock is 15 gold and 525 silver. It says "locked until restoration fee is paid" but the mithril coin button just says "Get more coins" as opposed too "Mithril deposit upkeep"

I guess what I am asking is why cant I pay my restoration fee with mithril coins? Is there a way to convert mithril coins to gold?
    Yes, there is. Hobbit Presents! One of the possible presents is in-game gold.

Just keep buying more Hobbit Presents with your mithril coins until you get enough gold.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000005f578/01000/signature.png]Karaoke[/charsig]

You don't have to be playing a lot before you went out if you don't have 15.5g... Keep your Mithril Coins, they don't come easy unless you buy them. Gold is always accumulated quickly.
    Caputo - Burglar | Drugar - Champ | Wislingard - Warden | Xenilinex - Hunter | Tonenas - RK | Rhichard - CAP

Keep the coins

As the previous post says, keep your mithril coins.

Gold is easy enough to collect in the game (assuming you unlocked the currency cap or are VIP).

This will also allow you time to better understand all that mithril coins can be spent on.

Zitat Zitat von Sazodeha Beitrag anzeigen
    I guess what I am asking is why cant I pay my restoration fee with mithril coins?
    You can if you have enough Mithril Coins. I do not know how many coins you need. My best estimate is 940 Mithril Coins which works out to be about 94 dollars.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.