Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    Character Stolen or Lost

I recently reported a thread about this and got a very helpful response to come here. So here's the situation. Roughly 2-3 years ago I played a character frequently. I don't remember his name or what server. Although I do believe it was Firefoot if I remember correctly. Anyways when I resumed my playing after a 3 year hiatus I noticed my character was gone. I don't remember deleting him, and I checked every singe server to see if he was there. No luck. May I please have staff help me find my lost/stolen character. I'm almost positive I played him on this account. Is there anyway to see my account history and see what characters I've played on and so on. I was informed that there was a security breach about two years ago and characters were looted and destroyed, which may have happened to mine. If there is some way to recover my character, which I was informed there was, that would be amazing.

If in the case there is no other character history on this account, it leads me to one more possible conclusion. I may have had a subscription to Lotro on my account I use to play DDO, but it may have it expired or I may have deleted it. Which in that case I will try to get a new key.

Well, support won't contact you if you just explain your problem here. You either need to submit a ticket to or call Accout Support directly. Tickets may take some time to get an answer from a staff member (no clue on the waiting times at this point), calls are fast and there is a toll-free number you can use if you're not in the US (you can call them free of charge through Skype, on the number 001-885-3848691).

There's no way to see your character history except on the my.lotro.com site, but that doesn't include deleted characters... Your best hope is to try and find your registration mail from LOTRO / Turbine and check if you're on the right account or not.

On another note, I think I read somewhere that character undeletes are only available within a certain time window, but I'm not certain of this so confirmation would be nice.

Either way: good luck!
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

• Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein

Diese Formular-Sitzung ist abgelaufen. Du musst die Seite neu laden.

Neu laden