Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 15

Thema: Draigoch

Draigoch

If Turbine is aware that the Draigoch raid is bugged, then why on earth is it still active? If Draigoch is bugged it needs to be disabled. I went ballistic after spending a significant amount of time in that "known issues" raid trying to complete it. In fact, it bugged THREE times in a row, the last bug being when Draigoch was about 10% of his MORALE. (That isn't including the other night that it bugged) Needless to say, I went off on in game support ticket. The GM came on trying to show me his "authority" and that he was going to do NOTHING about an apparent "known issue." Okay, it's a effing KNOWN ISSUE. HEY, anyone else see something effed up about an instance being active yet having KNOWN PROGRAMMING ISSUES? How about this, DEACTIVATE the "KNOWN ISSUE" instance/raid to keep from pissing off your customers?!!!!! AND, I'm not through there either. If ya have a HELP ticket system and a person keeps using it for help, even if it is annoying, then ya either help him with the KNOWN ISSUE instance or you deactivate the KNOWN ISSUE INSTANCE. I understand that some of you are saying, Geez, it's just a game........but if you SPEND your TIME playing it then you have an INVESTMENT of your TIME and your EFFORT. TURBINE owes me my LOOT from that time and effort I spent playing their KNOWN ISSUES Draigoch instance. FIX your &&&&&& coding. If you can't fix it, then remove it. It really is that damn simple. I don't except &&&&&& coded game play.

Draigoch

Oh, by the way, the GM told me if I did another support ticket for the bugged out known issues Draigoch raid, he was going to ban me. Well, what the hell, give me a ban, I'm going to complain about Turbine's &&&&&& coded raid instance that has &&&&&& KNOWN ISSUES. We all need to complain about &&&&&& coded instances.....or you can accept mediocrity.....I expect the best from Turbine/Warner Brothers....

contact info for WB

Quote Originally Posted by forummuleonly View Post

As per Time Warner's website, the contact information for Warner Bros. Entertainment is as follows:

Warner Bros. Entertainment 4000 Warner Blvd. Burbank, CA 91522

Phone 818.954.6000

I also use these two links weekly as well:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/main/...er_service.jsp This one works always so far.

http://www.warnerbros.com/help/customer-service.html This one works once in a while.

Complaining to Turbine directly will do no good, but WB will notice the more people that complain to them directly ABOUT Turbine.

As there is no option for games directly, you have to click "other" at the bottom of the drop down list in the regarding section. They are quite liberal in the amount of text they allow you in the comment box, I have never been told my message is too long yet.

Short answer: It's not bugged for everyone, so why disable it when others are able to complete it? Would suck for those players, which unfortunately for you are the majority.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von TinDragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Short answer: It's not bugged for everyone, so why disable it when others are able to complete it? Would suck for those players, which unfortunately for you are the majority.
    It's bugged out most of the time. Like saying, hey I know we all ride that bus that breaks down almost all the time, but it works for me once in a great while, why take it out of service? Who cares if most of the riders get pissed off because it breaks down MOST of the time....it might not break down this one time....let me stand at the bus stop and wait and see. You're one of those that likes mediocrity. More power to you.

So, when do you do it? I hardly see anyone running this on my server. It's not scaled. Hmmmm, I smell a Turbine Dev rat....in the forum.

Zitat Zitat von Alleyman Beitrag anzeigen
    It's bugged out most of the time. Like saying, hey I know we all ride that bus that breaks down almost all the time, but it works for me once in a great while, why take it out of service? Who cares if most of the riders get pissed off because it breaks down MOST of the time....it might not break down this one time....let me stand at the bus stop and wait and see. You're one of those that likes mediocrity. More power to you.

So, when do you do it? I hardly see anyone running this on my server. It's not scaled. Hmmmm, I smell a Turbine Dev rat....in the forum.
    Aw, that's cute, someone who disagrees with you must work for Turbine. I love logic like that.

Like I said in one of the other threads you posted in, I've run this primarily at 75. I can't speak for some of the new bugs personally, but I do know that there are plenty of others who still run this (yes, it's not scaled, but that's obviously not stopping you from running it either) and it doesn't bug on them.

Yes, it's bad that it bugs. It sucks. However, it sucks for a small minority. Why shut down the instance for everyone if it's a small minority that can't run it? A better analogy would be people using an airport. Occasionally an airplane breaks down and they have to fix it. Do they shut the entire airport down? Only in life-threatening situations. A "life-threatening situation" in LotRO would be if you were no longer able to play your character at all after Draigoch bugged.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von TinDragon Beitrag anzeigen
    Aw, that's cute, someone who disagrees with you must work for Turbine. I love logic like that.

Like I said in one of the other threads you posted in, I've run this primarily at 75. I can't speak for some of the new bugs personally, but I do know that there are plenty of others who still run this (yes, it's not scaled, but that's obviously not stopping you from running it either) and it doesn't bug on them.

Yes, it's bad that it bugs. It sucks. However, it sucks for a small minority. Why shut down the instance for everyone if it's a small minority that can't run it? A better analogy would be people using an airport. Occasionally an airplane breaks down and they have to fix it. Do they shut the entire airport down? Only in life-threatening situations. A "life-threatening situation" in LotRO would be if you were no longer able to play your character at all after Draigoch bugged.
    We don't want something active that is almost SURE to bug out. We want it fixed. We aren't accepting mediocrity. This instance is getting worse and worse. You don't leave a defective product on the shelf knowing that it MIGHT work. As a company, you want a good product on the shelf that WILL work. You want people to have a positive image of your company. It's just bad PR and hurts a company's reputation. This isn't "Caveat emptor", it's "Caveat venditor."

they haven't banned you quick enough. my recommendation to the judge is a year for every thread you've necroed. you're being infinitely more obnoxious than anything you could possibly be complaining about.

1. this raid has never had serious issues, whatever you wish to believe. I ran it 2 or 3 times a week (and often more) for many months and can count the number of times it bugged on one hand. just do it again.

2. this raid is 10 levels under cap. who really cares?

Zitat Zitat von tomiathon Beitrag anzeigen
    1. this raid has never had serious issues, whatever you wish to believe. I ran it 2 or 3 times a week (and often more) for many months and can count the number of times it bugged on one hand. just do it again.

2. this raid is 10 levels under cap. who really cares?
    1- Not true anymore. Go run it now for a couple of times and say what you think of it afterwards.

2- Completely out of the point.

It will never be fixed because it is no longer end-game content.

Turbine only cater to fix current end-game content, and given that the raid came out over 1.5 years ago, it is definitely clear that a fix will never come.

You will just have to accept that and hope your RNG dice are on your side when you do the raid.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Zitat Zitat von zalladi Beitrag anzeigen
    It will never be fixed because it is no longer end-game content.

Turbine only cater to fix current end-game content, and given that the raid came out over 1.5 years ago, it is definitely clear that a fix will never come.

You will just have to accept that and hope your RNG dice are on your side when you do the raid.
    Then why are they selling it in the store?

It is pretty silly that the raid is still bugged after the amount of time it has been out there.

I've been on both sides of this question because I've had it bug out a fair amount and I've also run with groups where I knew it would not bug out and it didn't. The bug is predictable enough in some groups that the problem should be fixable. Once you have groups that bug 100% of the time and groups that bug 0% of the time you should be able to fix whatever is wrong with code that is causing the bugs.

FWIW I believe the problem is related directly to database corruption issues on some characters. I think they get to the point where the deeds need to be accessed for updating and the server craps out at that point because somebody's data is corrupt. It's possible that the error-correction code for that circumstance is not robust and when several characters are in that condition the hamster stops running and gets a bemused expression on his face.

Zitat Zitat von Bowman99 Beitrag anzeigen
    It's possible that the error-correction code for that circumstance is not robust and when several characters are in that condition the hamster stops running and gets a bemused expression on his face.
    This makes me miss the forum reputation system /+rep to you sir/madam
    [B]Vulfen cpt 100[/b]

Allleyman you're pretty much right that it is too buggy and should be disabled until its fixed

But what I can't figure out is why you want to play it so bad if you KNOW that it's not working. Why insist on getting banned instead of playing something else? If it's fixed and you play through it, you're gonna be disappointed.. It's fun but not the greatest raid in the world.

Also, Tin captain and anyone else posting here, you should know that there is a totally new glitch plaguing Draigoch, and it happens EVERY time, since u11
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

Draigoch bug

Since about u11, the instance became completely unplayable. The graphics are that bad, and we have been able to "guess" which way the dragon is moving enough times to get to phase 3. Yes it is POSSIBLE to still complete it, but the best strategies require 2 tanks now(1 goes left, 1 goes right). Basically what happens is: while the dragons target points move, the dragon graphic itself stays in the same place.

As far as why do it when it is no longer end game content? Because not everyone is in game, and people that have out-leveled it still want to do the deeps, get the shiny things, get a pretty cloak, and have fun with others.

But honestly as bugged as it is, and the silence from turbine about fixing it.. Draigoch is not fun in its current condition.

I for one would prefer FIXED content over new content. Yes I want to see what else middle earth has in store for us, but I also wish to continue to play and explore what is already there.