Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Bow legacies, stats

Hi guys

Have a question on legacy choice. I currently have 3rd age bow (that at this point I'm not swapping for a 2nd age). I have focus bow crit and induction bow crit legacies both maxed; I then have 3 stat legacies, fate, agi, and vitality. This leaves one legacy, currently barbed arrow bleed at 6% (min). My question is, with no more points to spend, would I be better off swapping that legacy out for might or will?
    What do you guys recommend?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000002612a1/signature.png]Exethius[/charsig]
    -Exe of Silverlode
    Warden - Champion - Captain

Firstly, do attempt to get a second age; not only do you get more dps but more points to spend on legacies.

Other than that, even if you can't upgrade the barbed arrow bleed further than 6%, the other stats are quite pointless for a hunter, especially at a measly +45 or whatever the stat would be.

If you are putting points into the 3 stat legacies you already have equipped, reset the points and put them into the barbed arrow bleed, because an extra +1 stat will not contribute as much as +3% barbed arrow bleed etc.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

i would go for a + agility legacy, but like zalladi said, go for a 2nd age if you can, much better
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Zitat Zitat von Flixxer Beitrag anzeigen
    i would go for a + agility legacy, but like zalladi said, go for a 2nd age if you can, much better
    He already has the agility legacy, as well as vitality and fate, so the remaining two are not entirely beneficial for a hunter.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]