Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

May lose house

My good comp fried, mother board is dead. It may be months before I can replace it, and I can't play on this comp, so I can't pay my rent. With the new housing rules I may lose my house before I can manage to get back in to the game. Is there anyway I can prevent this? Or am I going to have to go house hunting once I am back in game?

Unless you have used the housing UI to give another player (or the public) permission to pay maintenance on your house, there's nothing you can do.

Have you actually tried to start LOTRO to log in and pay your maintenance on that computer? I have an 8-year-old laptop that doesn't even quite meet the minimum requirements of the game (which are ridiculously low), but I can still log in and stand around for about 15 minutes before it overheats and shuts down.

Or perhaps you have a friend with a computer who might download and install LOTRO overnight so you could stop by to pay the rent. (Who knows, maybe your friend will like what he sees and decide to play, too!)

You have 6 months from whenever your last housing payment was used to find any computer that is able to run LOTRO (assuming the owner won't mind a temporary download). Or tell someone where you live, if you've set it to allow anyone to pay your rent (which I highly recommend).
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

I'm the geek of my group because I own a computer
    14 year old gateway with a 40 gig drive, 27 of which is in use. Pent 2.4, 1 gig, and a 512K card. Been setting in a closet for 4 years, but still works as well as it ever did lol

Not a big issue, just a PITA to get everything set up again. Be nice if it was an option to pay your rent with out having to enter the game.