Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 36

Thema: Dying Rage

Dying Rage

Ive played a reaver since lvl 65 and am now rank 12. I got DR at rank 9 and i was so happy i loved the skill....(loved)

Things are different now and most times when i try to use it i end up dying instantly....or even worse standing their ...rooted.

I do get kills from it when i can actually use it for the whole 15 secs which is very rare...in my own experience.

I propose DR(Dying Rage) be changed to be like the LS(Last Stand) for cappy in which i wont die until the 15 secs is up, but when the 15 secs are up then i die.

Were gonna die anyway...might as well try to get a kill out of death.

It will help alot when im fighting 3 tactical classes and hunter....which happens too often.

Im open for thoughts on the topic...maybe im justing QQing but owell

If you agree
    /sign

Sorry if it dont make sense im drunk
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c010000195ef1/signature.png]Swordmonkey[/charsig]
    High Chieftain Swordmonkey rank 13 reaver ~Vilya~
    High Warden Maldrian rank 9 guardian

/signed

Reavers are in a pretty good place right now but clearly this skill needs to be reworked when half of the time you die before the skill goes off.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Hey, why not? It's all good with me.

*HIPS away* "mwhahahaa"
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Lmao hips and flop are killers when i hit DR haha just running in circles till i die. Then they get up and cj me!!

QQQQQQ haha
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c010000195ef1/signature.png]Swordmonkey[/charsig]
    High Chieftain Swordmonkey rank 13 reaver ~Vilya~
    High Warden Maldrian rank 9 guardian

/signed
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

As long as the cooldown timer stays the same, I'm all for this.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

/signed
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

it would be nice to have dying rages as a "CD" thats actually worth poping.

also...it'd be nice if it could cure any stuns/roots/knockdowns/fears or w/e that are currently on you when you use it lol.
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Zitat Zitat von lugbur Beitrag anzeigen
    it would be nice to have dying rages as a "CD" thats actually worth poping.

also...it'd be nice if it could cure any stuns/roots/knockdowns/fears or w/e that are currently on you when you use it lol.
    It used to, back when it was half decent.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

/signed

In any situation where you might pop DR, DR is useless.
    [URL=http://s1004.photobucket.com/user/Raptor254/media/KhruneSigR10.png.html][IMG]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/Raptor254/KhruneSigR10.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Khrune - r10 Defiler ---- Drauganca - r8 Warg ---- Frumontyrii-1 - r6 Captain ---- Cuglin - r6 Hunter ---- Tumalnar - Warden

/Signed... DR is pretty useless if your against a few tactical classes and a hunter from what I've seen.

/signed

I don't care if DR will have 15 or 10sec or so but its useless as long as it gonna kill you anyway. Burg can hips, Capt can use LS , warden can pop NS, Guardians got pledge + Charge, LMs with water lore stack + council, mini can just faint death, champs with xxx bubbles + dire need + sprint. Rks with their insane dps doesn't need even any "safe" skills. Hunters ... they are the only ones who didn't get any skill who can "safe" them. So ... why other classes are not dying after using certain "safe" skill? Why RvR must die after using DR?
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Zitat Zitat von Grachuk Beitrag anzeigen
    /signed

I don't care if DR will have 15 or 10sec or so but its useless as long as it gonna kill you anyway. Burg can hips, Capt can use LS , warden can pop NS, Guardians got pledge + Charge, LMs with water lore stack + council, mini can just faint death, champs with xxx bubbles + dire need + sprint. Rks with their insane dps doesn't need even any "safe" skills. Hunters ... they are the only ones who didn't get any skill who can "safe" them. So ... why other classes are not dying after using certain "safe" skill? Why RvR must die after using DR?
    Rks have the greatest self healing in the moors, and Hunters have that annoying bubble + run buff + enemy run debuff all in one skill.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

I kill lots of people during dr even against 6+. To my mind its one of the best skills the reaver has. :P
    Stack as many wounds as you can on your target before you use DR then -> impale -> devastating strike and if necessary use against the odds to get morale or to hit your target with another devastating strike. In most cases your target will be down now and it doesnt take more than 5s. My highest impale crit during dr was 6,7k against a hunter (audacity 13).

So I dont see any problems.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNO8-Wx_IuiAAtFrliELIiQ"][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/130813/zqjtp227.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[b]Saephiroth
    War Is My Destiny[/b][/CENTER]

I think its a great idea to give an already grossly overpowered class improved skills.......

Jees.......
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Zitat Zitat von Lao10 Beitrag anzeigen
    I think its a great idea to give an already grossly overpowered class improved skills.......

Jees.......
    Overpowered? Are you thinking of a different game? Strong, yes. Overpowered, no. And you are playing a burglar lore-master and minstrel. Wut?

I play burglar as main and i play in a defensive build. With Ring Procs i have 13.7k Tactical Mitigation and 6k Crit Defense and reavers are impossible to beat in QK. THe ones i can beat are either below R9 and or the high ranked ones that dont use impale and or dev strikes. For a burglar these skills are true true match winners.

As for your flippant comment i will happily indulge you.

Minstrel took me 3 days or so to reach R6 and i cba to play a class that is total faceroll.
    LM was made in SoM and has been Rank 4 since. I recently went to moors on LM for about 6 mins then got bored and logged.
    RK was made pretty much R8 by healing. I did some 1v1 but the majority of my rank came from healing.

Wut? zS
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

I play burglar as main and i play in a defensive build...impossible to beat in QK.
    Defensive build is gambler...you know, the better PvP traitline? If you roll QK you play offensively, in either case you should still be winning.

Minstrel took me 3 days or so to reach R6 and i cba to play a class that is total faceroll.
    LM was made in SoM and has been Rank 4 since. I recently went to moors on LM for about 6 mins then got bored and logged.
    RK was made pretty much R8 by healing. I did some 1v1 but the majority of my rank came from healing.
    That's only furthering my point, looks like a class you need to pay some attention too is proving a bit difficult.

Summing up, you are basing your statement that the reaver class is OP because you are unable to defeat it single combat with a specified setup. Why don't you roll over so those reavers can stomp on the other side of your face?

Jees.......
    Perhaps we are playing different games?

No creep...not one is overpowered. Reaver is strong, but not overpowered. The term grossly overpowered should be saved for Loremasters, Minstrels, Runekeepers,Champions, and Wardens.

Example: Three freeps can easily kill a reaver...can the same be said about three creeps vs a LM? Warden? How about a RK?
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Jees.......
    There is no creep class that is "grossly overpowered".

That term is reserved for multiple freep classes.

I will say I find it ironic that someone who plays a burg, LM, minstrel and RK is complaining about reavers being "grossly overpowered".

Zitat Zitat von Moors-Battlemaster Beitrag anzeigen
    Defensive build is gambler
    Build = Gear. If i didnt make that clear then my bad but when i said i have a defensive build i went on to say mits, Crit def etc.

you know, the better PvP traitline?
    I don’t agree with that. Gambler is a bit to easy (I never seen a bad gambler burg) and it always seemed like stun stun stun when the reality is its no challenge.

If you roll QK you play offensively, in either case you should still be winning.
    Im sorry but why should I be winning? If I get hit with Dev strikes even with 6k Crit Defence it still hits me for 2.5k and impale crits at 1500 plus 600 per dot. Your talking about a hell of a lot of damage, even in a defensive build.

That's only furthering my point, looks like a class you need to pay some attention too is proving a bit difficult.
    You need to wind your neck in pal and get off your high horse. Arrogance is a very low quality. Burglar is my main and i have played in raiding kins for years

Summing up, you are basing your statement that the reaver class is OP because you are unable to defeat it single combat with a specified setup.
    No I base my argument on the fact that high ranked reavers are nearly impossible to beat by burglars.

Why don't you roll over so those reavers can stomp on the other side of your face?
    Just lol.

I play burglar as main and i play in a defensive build. With Ring Procs i have 13.7k Tactical Mitigation... *snip*
    Sorry to only quote part of your post, but I wanted to address the last part. If you're fighting a Reaver, you most likely want to stack physical mitigation, not tactical. A Reaver should be using common damage to fight you. In my experience and opinion Reavers are still beatable in QK, though the fight can go either way depending on a bit of luck and it is a very challenging fight in QK without KO or TnG. (I agree with you that this is what makes the QK vs. Reaver fight more interesting than a Gambler vs. Reaver fight; Reavers are an easy win for the gambling Burglar.)

ON-TOPIC:

Dying Rage with 15s of "Last Stand" before dying would be cool, but I think the magnitude of the damage buffs might need to be reduced a smidge.
    [CENTER][URL="http://knightsofthewhitecross.guildlaunch.com"][IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5893/0ip1.jpg[/IMG]
    knights of the white cross[/URL] - kinship | [URL="http://fpd.guildlaunch.com"]the free people's defense[/URL] - pvmp alliance
    [/CENTER]

No I base my argument on the fact that high ranked reavers are nearly impossible to beat by burglars.

Just lol.
    Maybe youre just not good enough to beat them? Good, well geared burgs should have a high chance of killing high rank reavers without using any cds (assuming the reaver doesn't use Wrath or against the odds). Ive seen them do it a lot before (just check out some youtube videos in case you dont believe me)
    You're gear seems fine, so it must be something else (movement, rotation)

Every burg with decent gear that I consider good at their class, has to make at least some self-nerf concessions (and i'm not talking about long cooldown skills) to get a 'fair' fight with a top rank/played reaver. By fair i mean wins vs losses seem about even. Being in a 'raiding kin' or having the class as your main since Shadows of Angmar Closed Alpha does not mean you know how to fight a reaver appropriately. I mean no offense by this, but burglars beat top tier Reavers all the time, if you find it nearly impossible it means you are missing things, whether that is movement, knowing how to counter reaver skills, using the appropriate debuffs, or whatever else. That you've never seen a 'bad' gambler burg also isn't helping your case, there are numerous examples of 'bad' players out and about on every class, using every stance, and every trait-line, every day. Not being able to see this means you are likely missing a lot.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Yes.

They need to rework all racial skills. Some of them don't offer enough to stay competitive.

Whil I dint think "last stand"ing dieing rage is the answer, they do need to change the skill. Maybe 75% damage reduction, and useable when below 50%. The thing about it right this second, is it gives you the old melee/ranged/tactical defense stats. If they just wanna change the defense to mits, and lower the cd to 2 mins so wl can just save bubble for that I'd like that also... Regardless, skill needs change.
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte